Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleepy

• melodichard

• Ammuffin

• Ricochetmatt

Guest Niolodi

I can't at Venus being the next single considering this:

http://youtu.be/eJyG7CDYW4I

Gaga be trollin' whether she means to or not!

sailor-moon-cookie-laugh-o.gif

Edited by Niolodi

i hope she will dress up as Sailor Venus for once for the promotion. that will be fun for her fans to cosplay.

Edited by chiuga

i hope she will dress up as Sailor Venus for once for the promotion. that will be fun for her fans to cosplay.

OH MY FREAKIN GOD, YES! YES!! GAGA, DO THIS!  NOW!

Spyro the Dragon

Jigglygoth

That would be fun... XD . But if she's going to reference Sailor Moon, I'd like her to go Sailor Mars or Sailor Neptune instead :legend: , or even Moon, her hair is very Gaga :P

HEART OF EVER-FROST

It's fact based off of common knowledge of knowing the time frames for charting ellgibility. It may not even chart the next week which would be completely fine, so the actual debut # is a week after it's release, who cares? I'm just not getting your point? The actual success of Venus, which you seem so adamant on knowing, will still be shown, just not right away. With all these delays I'm sure there's a viable reason for this. Enough.

Please just stop. It's very apparent you don't know anything about charts and you're criticizing me for being negative. If you listened to what I said then you would know it would actually make its debut on Hot 100 that same week. I don't know how else to explain to you for you to understand. Just know that if she releases at Midnight on Sunday and not in the morning on Sunday then all will be fine.

Guest Niolodi

That would be fun... XD . But if she's going to reference Sailor Moon, I'd like her to go Sailor Mars or Sailor Neptune instead :legend: , or even Moon, her hair is very Gaga :P

Oh I still consider this totally Sailor Moon inspired lol

k6bhWeepgo5l.jpg

Edited by Niolodi