đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ZachMonster - Graphic Art [Taking Requests]

Zach Monster

Featured Posts

Zach Monster

Hi again. Could you make me a signature withthe lady gaga promo pic. (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS21Y0D6av-vVWYt9tM7UsJ1vqSLRFEaEfKK8UCXgq7u1qc4a8MXQ) with purple bold letters saying M0nster98? Thanks :)

A couple things. I remade your avi with the original promo pic so it had better quality. Also, I forgot which effects I put on it, so I made them similar to your avi, but they're not the same.

sysOjha.jpg

Kfe8Bnd.jpg

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach Monster

• La Primavera

• Rat Boy

• MonsterOfSpain

I will now only be using Pixlr for my graphics. I want to use only Pixlr because I think some of my better work comes from it. :)

Have you tried to use Photoshop? I think it could work better. I make my graphics with it. Great work, by the way!

A couple things. I remade your avi with the original promo pic so it had better quality. Also, I forgot which effects I put on it, so I made them similar to your avi, but they're not the same.

sysOjha.jpg

Kfe8Bnd.jpg

Thank you soooooooooooo much! I love it.  :)  :worship:

Zach Monster

Have you tried to use Photoshop? I think it could work better. I make my graphics with it. Great work, by the way!

Thanks. :hug: I've tried Photoshop, but it's too difficult for me.

GreenEyes

Yes. :yes:

Oh yay! :party: 

ARTPOP Album cover wallpaper

On one side i want her face of the statue, the middle to have the gazing ball with ARTPOP, and the other side to have her whole body and Lady Gaga on the top 

Just make it really pretty with the blues and pinks that are on the cover :)

1440 x 900 for the size :hug: 

Thank you! :party: 

Zach Monster
GreenEyes, on 24 Oct 2013 - 18:58, said:

Oh yay! :party:

ARTPOP Album cover wallpaper

On one side i want her face of the statue, the middle to have the gazing ball with ARTPOP, and the other side to have her whole body and Lady Gaga on the top 

Just make it really pretty with the blues and pinks that are on the cover :)

1440 x 900 for the size :hug:

Thank you! :party:

I tried to make it the way that you wanted it and it's just not really working. :toofloppy: Do you have something else that would be a little easier?

GreenEyes

I tried to make it the way that you wanted it and it's just not really working. :toofloppy: Do you have something else that would be a little easier?

Yeah i was kinda thinking to myself "This might look a little awkward" :flop: It is okay haha 

Just make it the whole album cover, and make it pretty with the colors like i said :) 

Zach Monster
GreenEyes, on 24 Oct 2013 - 21:53, said:

Yeah i was kinda thinking to myself "This might look a little awkward" :flop: It is okay haha 

Just make it the whole album cover, and make it pretty with the colors like i said :)

I made 2 versions. You don't have to use both. :)

One without coloring:

X3TCvNn.jpg

One with coloring:

6t9nPHI.jpg

GreenEyes

I made 2 versions. You don't have to use both. :)

One without coloring:

X3TCvNn.jpg

One with coloring:

6t9nPHI.jpg

I want the gazing ball included if that is okay  :fan:

Zach Monster

I want the gazing ball included if that is okay  :fan:

I can't fit the glazing ball. I don't want to have any white space left over. :)

Zach Monster

I won't have a lot of time to do graphics for a little while, so any requests might come late. Just remember, if you request something, it might not come as fast as you'd expect.