💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Cover (REVEALED) Discussion

Spyro

Featured Posts

daviddarko

i'm so obsessed with this cover.  :cryga:

I can't stop looking at it and find new meanings   :flutter:   

It has all I love in Gaga, is enigmatic, intriguing, artistic, beautiful and weird at the same time

HELP ME  :nooo:

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Edited by daviddarko

heavyMetalGAGA

You are right, everything that has been officially released for the ARTPOP "era" I have found to be very lackluster. Applause is really a mediocre song in every regard, and the cover for the album is forgettable. The early promotional images she released were beautiful, and some of the songs she has performed live seem promising. But I don't think anything we have heard so far is what I would consider boundary pushing, and if there is a pop star who can and should push boundaries it is Lady Gaga. 

I'm bummed. 

The iTunes festival was amazing and my favorite part about the era so far! I love the promo pics & Applause era as well, so I guess we're a little divided. The album cover isn't my favorite but I definetly think it's boundary pushing, a lot more so than all the other major releases in the last two years. Hope you find something to enjoy once the album drops & the era unfolds, though :)

gone to jupiter

i wonder what the back on ARTPOP will be though.

Probably an image of the back of the statue?

Babel

Official cover released by UMG

THazAmD.jpg

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER

:cry:

brooklyngypsy

omg imo, the cover would have completely slayed me if the statue had her FameGa hairbow and maybe even the iPod sunglasses or something omg im imagining it 

please someone photoshop that so I can visualize outside of my mind  :excited2:

The amazing thing about this cover is that it looks like it should be tacky, like I should think it's awful, but there's something about it that make it instead seem really well done. I can't take my eye off of it, and it's absolutely unique. It's Pop Art, without a doubt. It's so ugly it's beautiful, and I mean that in a very nice, complimentary way. 

GagaSavedMe

The amazing thing about this cover is that it looks like it should be tacky, like I should think it's awful, but there's something about it that make it instead seem really well done. I can't take my eye off of it, and it's absolutely unique. It's Pop Art, without a doubt. It's so ugly it's beautiful, and I mean that in a very nice, complimentary way.

they said that abt born this way

Woah, wow.  The # of people who voted "1" is kinda... harsh.  :wtf: 

Spyro the Dragon

Another page of history for us Kayla! :hug:

VioletGaGa

The creepy figure in the ball's reflection: 90o968.png

is also found in Gaga's vlog from last year time mark :47-:50:

http://youtu.be/nN3hgf2sDPo

...WTF IS IT??

AgusPop

The creepy figure in the ball's reflection: 90o968.png

is also found in Gaga's vlog from last year time mark :47-:50:

...WTF IS IT??

Illuminatis. of couse baby :staymad:

Edited by PaulPop

Lion Heart

Honestly, I don't like it at all. I'd rather they just zoom in on her face and have something like:

photo-50.png?_r=1381178727

or 

photo-14058.jpg?_r=1381185892

With "ARTPOP" at the bottom

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HarryTheNight

Its meant to look busy and messy and tacky, do you really think that jeff koons cut up images of paintings and statues and letters and put them together and said "this looks really simple and clean" ? no. its showing that while ART and POP clash, they still belong together and create something amazing. Its so great to look at, really i could stare at it for so long now after its kinda soaked in a little.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic