💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Ikr.  He says they don't like being commercial yet their recent songs have tons of catchy melodies.  I don't get it.  It sounds to me like they are trying to put themselves up on a pedestal because they have been in the biz for so long and still haven't gotten big.

I kind of regret purchasing 20 dollars worth of their music last week.  but it's so good and im prolly gunna buy more :fan:

download it on piratebay :whitney:

don't give money to those ****ers :miley:

DeleteMyAccount

Tbh I would drop Aura from ARTPOP now.  If I was Gaga.  In the end Infected Mushrooms made the instrumental, so it's still their song in a way, I wouldn't want one of my songs to be associated with ignorant hypocrite.  Something that Infected Mushrooms are.  

Edit: I actually hope the studio version is a bit different than the demo leak.  Different in a way that's BETTER than the Infected Mushroom creation.

Edited by klinnerz

speedbliss

There are some artists who find comfort in saying others artists are cheap because of their own insecurities. These guys should embrace and not judge. And feel lucky to share with someone as talented and iconic as Gaga.

australiagaga

Don't really want the song on the album now, after they publicly trashed her, whilst bragging about the royalties they'll be making off her. 

StrawberryBlond

I'm really sick of what seems like everyone trying to take Gaga down at the moment when she's not done anything to deserve this hate. I'd never even heard of Infected Mushroom until now, so by giving Gaga their instrumental, they've alerted a lot of more people to their existance as it's implied that this was one of the reasons why they did it. Surely that has to be a good thing? But like typical hipsters, they don't want to have success for some bizarre reason. And their fans roll their eyes when they do hit the big time and say: "I knew them before they went mainstream." It's a reverse superiority complex and I can't stand music snobs. They signed off their right to bash Gaga's interpretation of their work when they signed off the song to her. Particularly when they admit it was purely for financial gain. They're acting as if they were forced to hand it over when they'd simply been asked and had the right to say no. If they don't like what she did to it, it's their fault for letting her have it. No two ways about it. Isn't admitting that they sold their song to a mainstream act for the royalties they'd get the definition of selling out, not just in the hipster community, but among everyone? Do they think they've not sold out because they complain about their decision to sell out?

TheGaGaLover

Don't really want the song on the album now, after they publicly trashed her, whilst bragging about the royalties they'll be making off her. 

I agree, they Gaga and Zedd should just rework the song using inspiration from it so that the royalties are cut in half.

Raikou

This has slightly tarnished 'Aura' for me.

I won't be able to forget about the pretentious cocks who created the instrumental.

Edited by Superbia

This has slightly tarnished 'Aura' for me.

I won't be able to forget about the pretentious cocks who created the instrumental.

I hope she releases a crazy ass zedd solo version instead and gets rid of the infected mushroom version and takes it out of the MK trailer. Surprised gaga has not done anything... i hope she sees this and changes the song because they're assholes. 

How tactful that it hurts. I didn't expect they'd dare say such thing filled with much hostility against Gaga - especially after that they agreed on the terms.  :pukey:

Der Meister

Well, guys. It's her song now. She paid for it, it has her voice and her lyrics and her production. The only thing Infected owns in this is a few samples. So stop with this crap and move on, the song is BY LADY GAGA. She is not worried about this crap, why would you?