💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'AURA' premiere and lyric video discussion (RELEASE 10/9)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Bellatrix

• Sleepy

• FrozenKookie

Fox People

I would prefer a new song rather than Aura 

Mte

I'd normally agree, but the controversy Aura may cause could be good for her. Look at what Miley's controversy did for her latest single and album!

Gypsy would brink a bit of controversy too, just enough to get people talking but not enough to truly offend people,

Where did you hear this? If it's true, then I side with the record label. She should put out something new. Something we haven't heard yet. We've all heard Aura. The general public has at least heard snippets of it thanks to Machete Kills.

Time to move on.

This.

TimisaMonster

Wow... Gaga you're making us feel really stupid for waiting... Please tweet something so I can keep the little dignity I have left... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

This Era will be a mess. There is an announcement and nobody care about it. First, the tracklist. Second, Aura lyrics video. What's next?

Ricochetmatt

I'd normally agree, but the controversy Aura may cause could be good for her. Look at what Miley's controversy did for her latest single and album!

No. It wouldn't be good. Not at this point in her career. Miley's controversy may have gotten people talking about her, but they were not saying good things. At all.

Gaga wants people to take her more seriously and not view her as a shock celebrity.

I don't think Aura is particularly controversial (maybe a little, but nothing like Judas). Still - leave it as a promo track and move on to something else.

I also don't think Aura is a good representation of pop art. We've already heard other songs that would promote ARTPOP's message better than Aura would. And even though we have not heard Gypsy yet, it's still a better gamble than Aura.

Free My Mind

Anyone remember how long before BTW we got those promo singles?

TEOG was 2 weeks before the drop

Hair was 1 week before.