💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

German Monsters! Lady Gaga premiers ARTPOP in Berlin on the 24.10!

Viperous

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Seriously unless this isn't obvious to everybody 

A) No ofc there is not going to be leaked recordings from this, do you think interscope are that dumb 

B) The album wont leak 18 days before release just because she is having a listening party(BTW had a listening party 13 days before release and still didnt leak until a few days before) 

But it says there will be a live stream?

Lucky Germans :( first she names her team a German word, then makes a song about them, now this? :cry:

What's her team? Did I miss something?  :sweat:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A) No ofc there is not going to be leaked recordings from this, do you think interscope are that dumb 

B) The album wont leak 18 days before release just because she is having a listening party(BTW had a listening party 13 days before release and still didnt leak until a few days before) 

As I said before. They confirmed a Live-Stream for everyone to watch. No phones or potatoes needed.

Melech

But it says there will be a live stream?

What's her team? Did I miss something?  :sweat:

Haus of Gaga. :hug:

Wait, so everyone around the world can watch the live stream?

As I said before. They confirmed a Live-Stream for everyone to watch. No phones or potatoes needed.

Wait, so everyone around the world can watch the live stream?

According to their answer on Facebook, yes. I'm not sure if it will be available for people from outside of Germany but apparently there are going to be recordings in HQ, which will find their way to Youtube sooner or later.

ladygaga1983

that´s way early... i think it would probably be better to do it the first week of November. 

:excited2: I remember her doing this for Born This Way! It was so exciting reading through fan reviews of each song.

Melech

Are we sure we'll be able to hear some new music?

yes:

"An diesem besonderen Abend wird Lady Gaga das neue Album ARTPOP zum ersten Mal in Deutschland vorstellen, Fragen beantworten und das ganze selbst moderieren."

ChristopherWest

Incase it isn't obvious to you-

It IS gonna leak from this.

Archived