💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

German Monsters! Lady Gaga premiers ARTPOP in Berlin on the 24.10!

Viperous

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

.......so is she aware there's no way that we aren't going to hear what she plays to them...unless this is what she means by the "there will be multiple swinfest" is it her performing, or playing the album..?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish she wouldn't do this. I understand her wanting the fans to hear the new music as soon as possible, but someone is going to record this and put it on youtube ruining it for a lot of people.  I just want all the fans to experience the new music at the same time. If it does get posted I wont listen, but I don't want to get online and see people that have heard the low quality recordings complaining about how the music isn't as good as they hoped and then begin to criticize it like I know they will. As far as the release goes, I just want a nice, clean, organized album release with as little chance leaks as possible. 

I don't want to hear new music till 11/11.  If I had known 4 months ago that I would be typing that I probably would have slapped myself but it's the truth.  

We're all Stronger Together!

WOW she also will be the host!? But why from all of the countries she would pick Germany?  :huh: Congratulations to the German people! I wish i would live in Germany   (and i mean not only because of the ARTPOP premier)

Ah so cool for the German fans! Can't wait to read the reviews from them, the French fans sent us all into a tailspin when they told us about BTW. :party:

DeanSummer

WOW she also will be the host!? But why from all of the countries she would pick Germany?  :huh: Congratulations to the German people! I wish i would live in Germany   (and i mean not only because of the ARTPOP premier)

maybe because she is so less in europe and germany is the biggest market here ?

DS

Melech

1. Why shouldn't she? US and UK and AUS aren't the only countries in the world

2. Germany is the biggest music market in continental Europe and the fourth largest worldwide

3."But why from all of the countries she would pick Germany?" is pretty ignorant,it's not like that Germany is totally not important country.

NewYorkCity

great!!

That problaby means that she will be in Europe arround that date making some promo for the album! And probably the second single

:legend::party:

EricEastland

bet someone has already said this. BTW Ball ended with scheibe. Saying. She's now ready to invade goat with ARTPOP. Maybe that's why she is in Germany too?

Haus of Leather

I'm gonna have to Germany now... I don't speak German but I can if you like :creepflop:

Auuuuuaaaaaa!

shizzlemah

she said it the album has a strong German influence and also Zedd is producing a big chunk of it so it makes sense

This!   :party:  :flutter:

tezbear91

Fair play to you German guys! hopefullyl we can get some detailed reviews from them. 

battle for your life.

Archived