Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Sharon Osbourne is STILL banging on about it (The Sun frontpage)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do, and Sharon just needs to find some other way to get herself into the news... She obviously has nothing better to do. :P

MichaelSimpson7

I'm nervous for Gaga performing on X Factor with Sharon watching :S

Usually the judges all stand up and applaud after a guests performance. I wonder if Sharon will...

StrawberryBlond

That headline is pure slander and contradicts the follow up headline underneath. This kind of thing is completely damaging to a career and The Sun knows that and that's the infuriating thing. By this making the papers, Sharon really stands a chance of being called out on her ignorance because it doesn't take much research to find out what really went down and how classy Gaga and Cynthia were in response to it all and that Sharon is misplacing her anger on the wrong people. Sharon did an interview about the whole thing on Radio 1 not too long ago and she played the victim card like crazy and the way she told the story made it seem like Cynthia's letter had been nasty because she didn't detail what the letter said and the radio hosts didn't ask her. She sat there and told bare-faced lies and the hosts just ate the whole thing up and I hope none of the listeners really believed everything that she said. Sharon is really playing the victim in an effort to get sympathy back from the public as she has a new autobiography out soon and she's getting paid to post snippets from it in The Sun. Naturally, she's milking every bit of negativity in her life and making sure nothing is ever her fault in her version of events. She was bringing up the fued she had 6 years ago with Dannii Minogue yesterday, so I'm not surprised that she brought this up. No wonder she made this deal with The Sun. She knows her book isn't going to sell so why not allow the public to read as much of it as possible in the price of a newspaper?

As is the case with most celebrity autobiographies, you generally get the sense that only one side of the story is getting told. And I imagine Sharon's autobiographies are the epitome of this cliche. It seems odd that most people who've worked with her behind the scenes never have a nice word to say about her despite her constantly portraying herself as a victim in her accounts. Also, whenever she (rudely) brings someone down for supposedly treating her badly, notice how they rarely ever respond, kinda like, you know, a victim might react? Something doesn't add up. Sharon's behaviour is indicative of the classic bully tactic of blaming their victim. Any psychiatrist will tell you that.

ChristopherWest

X-Factor live shows start in a couple of weeks (with Sharon as a judge) and Gaga's performing at some point. It's gonna be must see tv

THIS.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived