Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Sade: Gaga is more authentic than Madonna ever was

Cherry

Featured Posts

dontbesweet

Not really because she did say it according to the person who interviewed her. I don't think s/he would have a reason to lie.

No, the interviewer mentioned Sade who'd said that, and Cher didn't really mention whether or not Madonna was still authentic and whether Gaga is more authentic than Madonna.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:udidnt:

Told him where or when? I am not telling that it's not true. I just wish he would have been more specific. 

Didymus

Ugh. I can't with all the unnecessary comments about Madonna's "authenticity". Anyone who questions her authenticity obviously doesn't know her career :rip: If they were comparing Gaga to Miley, then maybe I would understand. This doesn't make sense.

No, the interviewer mentioned Sade who'd said that, and Cher didn't really mention whether or not Madonna was still authentic and whether Gaga is more authentic than Madonna.

But look at the thread title :rip: It doesn't mention Cher.

dontbesweet

But look at the thread title :rip: It doesn't mention Cher.

Oh dear. Have you changed the title or is it just me being flop?

HausOfMiklaus

Gaga actually writes her own music. I don't really believe Madonna comes up with her own melodies etc. One of the writers of Like A Prayer exposed her as well. That alone makes Gaga more authentic than Madonna and most pop stars for that matter.

Tell me more about this! What was revealed? :lolgaga:

richaspiss

any interview ive seen of madonna recently she is just rude. there's countless videos of her just acting like a pretentious snob. if you're not going to be nice then sit down 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived