💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

HOT 100 prediction (from ATRL) :

1. Roar +1

2. Royals +1

3. Wrecking Ball -2

4. Hold On, We're Going Home +3

5. Wake Me Up -1

6. Blurred Lines -1

7. Applause +1

8. Holy Grail -2

9. Summertime Sadness =

10. 23

I completly agree with this  :worship:

Hold On has CMA effect

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Roar +1

2. Royals +1

3. Wrecking Ball -2

5. Wake Me Up -1

6. Blurred Lines -1

7. Applause +1

8. Holy Grail -2

9. Summertime Sadness =

10. 23

I'm lowering my prediction to #8. It's not gonna be higher than holy grail, maybe blurred lines.

1. Roar +1

2. Royals +1

3. Wrecking Ball -2

5. Wake Me Up -1

6. Blurred Lines -1

7. Applause +1

8. Holy Grail -2

9. Summertime Sadness =

10. 23

If only this is true and Blurred Lines falls another spot Gaga could go #6 the following week, or higher with remixes :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dangerous Man

.4097 Applause coming back for that #5 spot. :worship:

Drake is still miles ahead.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Why has Kworb been so glitchy lately? Like seriously every update starts as ??? :crossed:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Can someone explain this complete my album thing to it and how it negatively affects sales. Because ARTPOP has the complete my album option too and I wanna avoid it lol.

VforVendetta

And one more thing guys, you're seriously mistaking Longevity with Longevity with longevity

There is a huge difference between We Found Love / Call me Maybe longevity, TEOG/Get Lucky/Mirrors longevity and Applause/ Clarity/Come and Get It longevity

You cannot be happy with the later because It does almost nothing for the artist (well In Zedd and Selena's case It definitely does but I'm talkin about Gaga) we need hits with the size of TEOG ... Applause is just there on the radio ... It's been 6 weeks or more out and It just passed 1M in sales... this is Lady Gaga guys, not Selena Gomez... By the time Applause hits 2 million people will be so tired of the song or maybe even have forgotten It, while some other songs are just becoming huge when they are at 1.5 - 2M ...

I don't agree tbh. Sales aren't 100% a reflection of success. Look at WHYB, everyone thinks that the song is a multiplatinum seller and the song hasn't even reached the 2M sales yet. Is this song a hit? Yes. It had so huge impact, not only on the US but also WW that it gives everyone the illusion that the song is big and that makes it big. Applause is a similar situation, its not a huge radio hit like the other but The commercial, the VMAS and the fact that the GP embraced it makes it a hit. Thw difference in sales between BTW and Applause is because of the strong opening sales of the first. In the long run though Applause is proven to be more powerful. Maybe it won't reach BTW's sales but the longer the song remains relevant it makes more impact. This is what makes it a hit. What I want to say is that there are many different kind of hits(frontloaded hits, sleeper hits, monster hits, radio hits, streaming hits, long run hits, forced hits etc) and all can have impact.

I don't agree tbh. Sales aren't 100% a reflection of success. Look at WHYB, everyone thinks that the song is a multiplatinum seller and the song hasn't even reached the 2M sales yet. Is this song a hit? Yes. It had so huge impact, not only on the US but also WW that it gives everyone the illusion that the song is big and that makes it big. Applause is a similar situation, its not a huge radio hit like the other but The commercial, the VMAS and the fact that the GP embraced it makes it a hit. Thw difference in sales between BTW and Applause is because of the strong opening sales of the first. In the long run though Applause is proven to be more powerful. Maybe it won't reach BTW's sales but the longer the song remains relevant it makes more impact. This is what makes it a hit. What I want to say is that there are many different kind of hits(frontloaded hits, sleeper hits, monster hits, radio hits, streaming hits, long run hits, forced hits etc) and all can have impact.

You have a point but Born This Way Impact > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Where have you been > Applause.

And Applause is not even that huge of a radio hit..  I mean the AI would've been great If there wasn't so many songs that are way more played right now such as Blurred Lines, Roar, Royals, Wake me up, Drake's, Jay Z ft, JT and even Summertime Sadness   Right now applause is under all of these and has less Impact than all of these... even Summertime Sadness...  

You have a point but Born This Way Impact > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Where have you been > Applause.

And Applause is not even that huge of a radio hit..  I mean the AI would've been great If there wasn't so many songs that are way more played right now such as Blurred Lines, Roar, Royals, Wake me up, Drake's, Jay Z ft, JT and even Summertime Sadness   Right now applause is under all of these and has less Impact than all of these... even Summertime Sadness...  

A.I doesn't determine impact

Sorry, but you don't even live in the U.S, how could you know the impact it's having on people?

Applause is being talked about, and I say that from looking at social media like Twitter and first hand experiences.

Archived