US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Why is ARTPOP even rising now? The Beats commercial?

Is there a banner up?

the beats commercial is airing every 5 seconds. lol

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Why is ARTPOP even rising now? The Beats commercial?

Is there a banner up?

Most likely because it has a cover and tracklist now so people actually know what they're buying lol

GagaMyBlood95

Most likely because it has a cover and tracklist now so people actually know what they're buying lol

They should have done this sooner 

the beats commercial is airing every 5 seconds. lol

Worried that DWUW is gonna get more promo than Venus thanks to this commercial :ghostney:

Yes that's true I suppose

Or, regarding Venus, maybe Gaga actually has the right idea by putting Venus up on iTunes Sunday night rather than 12:01 Monday. She could reach #1 before 1D and/or Bieber do. 

Yes that's exactly their plan, they wouldn't release the song 1 hour before Midnight If It wasn't for that ... and It's really smart also ...  being number 1 means getting additional boost from being number 1...  If that makes sense :rip:

And really why didn't they wait for this commercial to be for Venus ? It would've been better but I guess DWYW is better song for the commercial since It features R kelly etc..

GagaMyBlood95

Worried that DWUW is gonna get more promo than Venus thanks to this commercial :ghostney:

lol that would be hilarious... But I am expecting some big Venus performance very soon!

Yes that's exactly their plan, they wouldn't release the song 1 hour before Midnight If It wasn't for that ... and It's really smart also ...  being number 1 means getting additional boost from being number 1...  If that makes sense :rip:

And really why didn't they wait for this commercial to be for Venus ? It would've been better but I guess DWYW is better song for the commercial since It features R kelly etc..

I doubt somebody who doesn't follow everything Gaga does thinks 'Oh this is the song Do What You Want featuring R. Kelly which is on ARTPOP coming out 11/11!!' when seeing the commercial though. You can't shazam it yet either and the song isn't mentioned, only thing that's there is that you hear Do What You Want (With My Body) multiple times.

I want a **** ton of promo for Venus. We don't need a repeat of Applause. Poor thing was holding on for dear life.

GagaMyBlood95

I want a **** ton of promo for Venus. We don't need a repeat of Applause. Poor thing was holding on for dear life.

It did amazing without promo for like a month and a half 

Americano

To be fair, when a song crosses 100M AI, it really shouldnt need promo to stay up. lol

Applause has proven that by rebounding into the Top 10 every week without promo

Venus should also be in a commercial.

Gaga needs to keep selling out. It's working. :crossed:

The commercial was the biggest promo Applause got tbqfh

GagaMyBlood95

But imagine if it had a few more performances. 

I know, I know... Let's hope Venus will get them all!

Archived