đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Oh thanks :hug:

I think ARTPOP can get there too with 550k debut, I hope it will.

I'm surprised that Red actually sold that much, it has been very hidden on the charts lately.

Np. :)

It included its sales from December 1, 2012 that's why it's high. ;)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Np. :)

It included its sales from December 1, 2012 that's why it's high. ;)

Why? Does every year ends in November 30? 'Cause ARTPOP won't enter the top then.

MonsterOfSpain

after this week i really hope she gets some love in the Social 50 chart 

i mean :huh:

That chart is the floppiest ever, I mean even Victoria Justice and Enrique Iglesias are above her :Megaflop:

Dangerous Man

NZ itunes

6. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want

:cool:

KaanBTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYGUUPTxd4

#getdatpromo

NZ itunes

6. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want

:cool:

:legend:

Dangerous Man

Why? Does every year ends in November 30? 'Cause ARTPOP won't enter the top then.

Not sure in other countries but Billboard always do that. I guess they do that so that they can report the year-end charts early before the year ends.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! GAGA SLAY! :party:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MonsterOfSpain

Not sure in other countries but Billboard always do that. I guess they do that so that they can report the year-end charts early before the year ends.

Well it's good too 'cause ARTPOP will be at #1 in 2014 list :hor:

Dangerous Man

Guys, DWUW is already released in Aus. :)

Aussie monsters better not disappoint us. :crossed:

Archived