đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

I think when the Beliebers actually wake up considering HT was released past their bedtimes, they'll buy it, making HT pass Gaga temporarily.

Meh idk. The others went #1 pretty fast

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really surprised R Kelly agreed to this song despite the lyrical undertones to past controversies dealing with him.

Agreed. There was one line where I was thinking "ohhhhh no"

BROSEIDON

i doubt most people will care about her tweets today. The song's exposure on top ten plus the fact that it's R Kelly will boost sales so much, like when was the last time R Kelly had a huge hit record?

The last big hit I remember was Same Girl with Usher like 5 or 6 years ago.

After hearing the full song I'm glad DWUW is a promo single and not the official second single right now tbh. 

Gov Hooka

After hearing the full song I'm glad DWUW is a promo single and not the official second single right now tbh. 

I agree, now that i'm over the jitter/adrenaline, I believe that Interscope knew what they were doing with Venus. Also, mess at all the people saying that this would be a TEOG repeat. IMO TEOG>>>x100 DWUW. That song only caught on because of how epic it was.

I agree, now that i'm over the jitter/adrenaline, I believe that Interscope knew what they were doing with Venus. Also, mess at all the people saying that this would be a TEOG repeat. IMO TEOG>>>x100 DWUW. That song only caught on because of how epic it was.

Yes I hope Venus is the right choice!! Don't get me wrong though I still love DWUY. It's perfect, it's just not the time for DWYW second single slayage  :music:

DWUW SLAYS !!

But it does make me worry for Venus ..... specially after those lyrics GaGa posted ..... 

DWUW should just become the 2nd single ....

DWUW SLAYS !!

But it does make me worry for Venus ..... specially after those lyrics GaGa posted ..... 

DWUW should just become the 2nd single ....

So nervous for Venus.. I have nooo idea what to expect!! I kinda wish we didn't have the lyrics now hahaha

Archived