US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

Applause>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DWUW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GUY

tell me otherwise

iy5qCOQg38FNT.gif

this in my opinion is the true measure of Gaga's single performance. The debut sales are going to trump Applause's most likely if this keeps up. No blackout before DWUW so Applause really did do its job of reviving Gaga around the world.

nick4bty

This could lyrically be one of Gaga's best songs. The chorus alone is one of the best-written choruses I've ever seen. 

13 Lady Gaga Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 11528

so those are the 1st registered sales for the song and this mean that that is the number for the pre-orders of ARTPOP I need Magoo here to clarify this 

Untrue. I don't think pre-orders kicked in yet.

Anyone thing DWUW has it in it to pull an Edge of Glory and be so well received that they're forced to use it as a single?

If DWUW hits #1 and stays there for more than five days, then it could be. Such stint in the top five for a week would mean people are here for it. 

I don't usually shade...but this craps all over the PRISM promo singles, even though I like those singles!!

A King With No Crown

Desperado

It's going to knock Applause out of the top 10 she was right in saying she was out to snatch her own weave

it already did 

nick4bty

I don't usually shade...but this craps all over the PRISM promo singles, even though I like those singles!!

PRISM?

vmsq6x.jpg

Pure Adrenaline

PRISM?

vmsq6x.jpg

who? 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived