💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant like out of Katy, Gaga and Rih :sweat:

Oh, Gaga has a better track record of moving albums among all the three. So, I'd go with her. But I can see Prism being a serious threat this time, given that she has more weeks of availability to her advantage. The earlier the album is released, the more weeks of sales to be counted towards the year-end. It really depends on how well the post-album singles would perform and help sustain the album's momentum. 

Gerrard174

Short single eras is what makes Gaga's sales look bad.

true. all BTW singles era were so fast that the songs stopped selling much after 3 months

We are either getting good numbers but frontloaded like BTW or  longevity and mediocre numbers like Applause and You and I :rip:

Pure Adrenaline

More dark red than Work Bitch

yet it's the 48th day since Applause is in the top 10.....I don't see WB could say the same thing

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Short single eras is what makes Gaga's sales look bad.

Exactly. And the complete opposite is what makes her contemporaries' sales look good. Even though it's impossible to root for a post-album 2nd single, given that she herself already declared such, I honestly still see nothing wrong to go as far as the start of 2014. But that's just me. Once again with that dilemma. 

Desperado

We are either getting good numbers but frontloaded like BTW or  longevity and mediocre numbers like Applause and You and I :rip:

theyre not mediocre ... :sick:

9. LADY GAGA – Applause: 98.321 (+ 1.923)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! thank the lord. what happened wasnt she like flopping a few days ago?

Archived