Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

this.

but the fact that ARTPOP hasnt still a lot of hype yet.

:rip:

It will believe me ... Right after the Track List and the Album cover surface online, Everything will start from there to going Up and Up then the 2nd single and then 500k +  first week :party:

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Comming week before ARTPOP

Taylor-Swift-The-Last-Time-fanmade-by-St

Is this another single from 'Red' ...? That album cycle is dead lol

How did Roar get +205

How many more pop stations can possibly add the song?

what's annoying is that all the songs above and below Gaga (Holy grail/Summertime sadness) on itunes are getting like 200-300+, while Gaga gets in the 100s :rip:

So Gaga fans just can't accept hits and must have lofty expectations at all times?

Applause will be in good  company next week

we are accepting Applause, because we expected worse when we saw the negative updates when the song was at 40-45M AI...   Applause is a hit as I already told, a Hit that is not doing anything for Gaga besides showing that she is actually still alive.. I mean that is totally Ok, But my point was about the 2nd single coming next year :rip: After Applause who is going to be here for Gaga in January which is 4 months from now ? And how is she supposed to promote the album in November, with only 1 single that came out August ? Yes she can sing album songs but this is an opportunity to promote the lead the 2nd single and the album all together...

Comming week before ARTPOP

Taylor-Swift-The-Last-Time-fanmade-by-St

So the only possble date for single 2 is october 28

That way she avoids Katy's album tracks and taylor blocking her

Americano

we are accepting Applause, because we expected worse when we saw the negative updates when the song was at 40-45M AI...   Applause is a hit as I already told, a Hit that is not doing anything about Gaga besides showing that she is actually still alive.. I mean that is totally Ok, But my point was about the 2nd single coming next year :rip: After Applause who is going to be here for Gaga in January which is 4 months from now ? And how is she supposed to promote the album in November, with only 1 single that came out August ? Yes she can sing album songs but this is an opportunity to promote the lead the 2nd single and the album all together...

I don't think that's fair to say. Plenty of huge artists would kill to even have a hit.

Christina? Kesha? Nicki currently? Even Mariah Carey right now?

Not every hit you have will be career defining. But as Lady Gaga's manager said, "Pop stars live and die on Top 40."

So if you're being played, you're doing fine.

HOTRODSGAGA

I don't think that's fair to say. Plenty of huge artists would kill to even have a hit.

Not every hit you have will be career defining. But as Lady Gaga's manager said, "Pop stars live and die on Top 40."

yeah btw where the **** is mariah? 

she had a pretty good start with this era :blehga: i even thought she'd be a threat for gaga (album wise) :laughga:

yes that's why I am accepting Applause and I look positively at It, but my whole post was about the 2nd single coming next year for the sake of Applause having longevity .. Gaga doesn't need this kind of longevity... 

Archived