💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - TRACK 'DO WHAT U WANT' HERE!

Americano

Featured Posts

Has anyone requested on pop?? If not i'll do the hundred by myself!! Someone help me!!!

Don't just yet, it's much better to request in about 2 hours because it's sunday, many people are going outside, going to the church, meeting friends, etc.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

But the INdustry doesn't work this way OMG :X

Who the hell is going to be here for Gaga 4 months from now for her 2nd single :lmao:  They are beginning to aknowledge her again, and the 2nd HIT must be done soon enough ... The fist 2 singles can always live together.. In Fact  2nd single released at the end of October will make Applause's sales to Increase as well believe It or not...  The 3rd single must have longevity and then the 4th as well...  

Judas, C'mon and MITUSA disagree with you  :usrs:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dangerous Man

I think it will be great to see Gaga's second single entering the top 10 of H100 while Applause is still there.

I wonder who can beat Katy's record tho for the most weeks stay at the top 10.

It is some thing at 57 weeks right?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Judas, C'mon and MITUSA disagree with you  :usrs:

do you really believe that Judas flopped because It was released quickly after BTW ?

Firstly If It was released on Monday, It could've even been a hit.. like a real hit with 2M sales...  But It just had an awful start + Interscope quickly moved On from It cuz It brought too bad press, still I believe that If It debuted in top 5 on Hot 100 (and It would've or even top 3 ) Radio would've given It a chance...  

And Applause is tragic compared to Born This Way so there is really no place for comparison between BTW Pre album and ARTPOP ...

GP doesn't really pre orders albums :awkney: only fans do that lol

Katy has 2 promo singles coming so it'd be the ultimate flop if she wasn't in the top 20. And miley's album comes next week, there's hype around the album

well as long as I want her to get 800k + for first week. I'm looking at the facts right now. 

After the fan did their job with the pre-order of the Album it completely fell down like a rock. and it's just showing that at this moment there isn't interest in the album ... from the GP. Even Prism or Bangrez couldn't reach the ARTPOP's peak they are still in the top 20 of iTunes after that time ago which shows that not only fans are supporting but also the GP is interested in seeing what those 2 artists have in stores.

Even Gaga is winning back the GP back this era she doesn't seems interesting to them right now to bother and pre-order her album. With BTW even it was a full of mess and blackash from everywhere to the album release and after it showed that big part of the GP was interested in Gaga's record and that's why she had such big oppening weeks. Don't think that 1+ m was driven only by her fans and the Amozaon discount.

Right now the 'buzz' for Gaga is so minimal as she is new artist eighter she has to start promoting Applause so it could remain the top 5 of iTunes or she has to plan the 2nd single to be PF sized hit. The thing is not only make the GP like her again but also made them interested in her.

:noparty:  Sad Lol but no i  sort of agree with ya But i feel like the hype for Miley and Katy is expected due to her coming off of TD and Miley being controversial this era (shocking, ratchet, what ever you wanna call it) So I guess its expected that Gaga has to build back up her hype. since she left such a poor taste in some peoples mouths last time around, but i feel like theres more buzz around ARTPOP then what we think, im anxious for her 11/11 :party: ITll be interesting I still expect 450k-500k though...If not then Im sure itll do at least more than 300k

GP doesn't really pre orders albums :awkney: only fans do that lol

Katy has 2 promo singles coming so it'd be the ultimate flop if she wasn't in the top 20. And miley's album comes next week, there's hype around the album

this..  I can't at people comparing an album that is coming In 25 days and has Track List, Album Cover, Huge Lead Single + one promo single (tomorrow 2nd) vs Album without any of these :rip:  And ARTPOP is still leading in pre order numbers..

well as long as I want her to get 800k + for first week. I'm looking at the facts right now. 

After the fan did their job with the pre-order of the Album it completely fell down like a rock. and it's just showing that at this moment there isn't interest in the album ... from the GP. Even Prism or Bangrez couldn't reach the ARTPOP's peak they are still in the top 20 of iTunes after that time ago which shows that not only fans are supporting but also the GP is interested in seeing what those 2 artists have in stores.

Even Gaga is winning back the GP back this era she doesn't seems interesting to them right now to bother and pre-order her album. With BTW even it was a full of mess and blackash from everywhere to the album release and after it showed that big part of the GP was interested in Gaga's record and that's why she had such big oppening weeks. Don't think that 1+ m was driven only by her fans and the Amozaon discount.

Right now the 'buzz' for Gaga is so minimal as she is new artist eighter she has to start promoting Applause so it could remain the top 5 of iTunes or she has to plan the 2nd single to be PF sized hit. The thing is not only make the GP like her again but also made them interested in her.

You're so wrong for so many reasons

Pre-orders aren't a good indicator of interest. Hell, the difference between #100 and #40 on iTunes album chart may only be 100 copies. ARTPOP was #2 for almost a whole week and then stayed stable around #10 for 2 weeks and after a month it only had 50k pre-orders and Katy had only 15k. Albums sell very badly on iTunes too, iTunes isn't very important for albums. The 'buzz' for Gaga is great. This will ensure longetivity just like what Applause is enjoying right now. The GP doesn't buy songs, deal with it. Only pop fans will buy Gaga's music. Gaga won't ever have a PF-sized hit again, let alone a BR-sized one. The GP has always shown interest in her. Especially right now, look at the VMAs. Gaga's ass was like the second most talked about event of the VMAs The GP still isn't interested in buying singles. Look at Poker Face, Gaga's biggest hit in the US. 7 million downloads, that's 1/50 of the US population. If the GP would be interested in buying an album or single it would have the success Thriller did. Unfortunately that's impossible these days.

she just needs 2 more hits this era, like Pink's era!

after that she can release the truly best songs on the album with flawless videos and performances  :legend:

What was her longest run in the top ten?? TEOG??

Oh no. 

"Just Dance" - 19 weeks

"Poker Face" - 18 weeks

"Love Game" - 10 weeks

"Paparazzi" - 10 weeks

"Bad Romance" - 17 weeks

"Telephone" - 7 weeks

"Alejandro" - 7 weeks

"Born This Way" - 9 weeks

"Judas" - 1 week

"The Edge Of Glory" - 11 weeks

"You and I" - 5 weeks

"Applause" - 6 weeks*

Dangerous Man

this.. I can't at people comparing an album that is coming In 25 days and has Track List, Album Cover, Huge Lead Single + one promo single (tomorrow 2nd) vs Album without any of these :rip: And ARTPOP is still leading in pre order numbers..

this.

but the fact that ARTPOP hasnt still a lot of hype yet.

:rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

this.

but the fact that ARTPOP hasnt still a lot of hype yet.

:rip:

Ugh why would it have hype when she has done absolutely nothing to get it

get out

Americano

And one more thing guys, you're seriously mistaking Longevity with Longevity with longevity

There is a huge difference between  We Found Love / Call me Maybe longevity,  TEOG/Get Lucky/Mirrors  longevity  and  Applause/ Clarity/Come and Get It longevity 

You cannot be happy with the later because It does almost nothing for the artist (well In Zedd and Selena's case It definitely does but I'm talkin about Gaga) we need hits with the size of TEOG ... Applause is just there on the radio ... It's been 6 weeks or more out and It just passed 1M in sales... this is Lady Gaga guys, not Selena Gomez...   By the time Applause hits 2 million people will be so tired of the song or maybe even have forgotten It, while some other songs are just becoming huge when they are at 1.5 - 2M ... 

So Gaga fans just can't accept hits and must have lofty expectations at all times?

"Telephone" - 7 weeks

"Alejandro" - 7 weeks

"Applause" - 6 weeks*

Applause will be in good  company next week

Archived