Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's court battle moves forward

Americano

Featured Posts

DirtyIceCream

Seriously..girl is so money hungry because she knows personally how much money GaGa has surrounding her now. 75,000 dollars anually to do menial tasks that would be worth miniumum wage for a 9 to 5 job...It  must have been sooo horrible being woken up in a luxury hotel room in the middle of the night to change a DVD! Ugh the horror! Some people with college degrees working professional jobs make less than that...this gurl was being flown around with Gaga around the world on private jets in nice hotels.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said she assisted with costume changes during performances and was responsible afterwards for arranging ice packs, tea and a shower, along with dinner and an exit from the venue.

gurl that was your job

DirtyIceCream

If you're looking for a personal assistant/slave/b---h to pay $75,000 to I'm available gaga!!! lmao :hor: just let me meet Cher :fan:

Woolfsmck

I thought this was settled out of court and sealed...??

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I understand it was a lot of work, but if you're going to be an assistant for a globally famous pop star, you should expect the unexpected. There's no "I didn't realize it was going to be like this!"

hpmcmill

I understand it was a lot of work, but if you're going to be an assistant for a globally famous pop star, you should expect the unexpected. There's no "I didn't realize it was going to be like this!"

I agree completely, Logan. 

In a way, I feel like she should have expected that working with a non-stop worker would also include non-stop working (she said so herself).

But, I also feel kind of bad for her if she really was overworked and underpaid. I just wish the issue would go away, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Woolfsmck

She has no goddamn case. Like what exactly is she suing her for? She's dumb and money hungry.

She is saying that she is owed overtime because she was suppose to be 'available' 7/24.  No time clock and a salary per year remittance.

Overtime is for punch in and punch out .  Plus, her salary was yearly, not based on hourly. 

I think the 'friends' issue got in the way since Gaga was expecting a constant servant, and she was expecting that Gaga slap mass mullah on her.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

StefJAGermanotta

O'Neill frequently slept in the same bed because O'Neill never had her own hotel room while on tour and was required to address Lady Gaga's needs throughout the night.

This sounds like a video treatise for Sex Dreams!  Get that promo Gaga!

SpaceAce

I get that she was her assistant, but the whole DVD thing is a bit much.  :sweat:

That actually reminds me off how my best friend treats me. The girl doesn't do **** and I'm always putting on the movie and getting the popcorn ready. But I love her and I'm definitely not going to sue her for it... especially if she was employing me at 75k/yr and taking me around the world. This Jennifer puta has got a grudge.

"jenifer, u b---h get up and put in this katy perry part of me movie so i can laugh at it. hurry up or else ill skin ur pu$sy to make my next fur coat"

DirtyIceCream

$6,250 a month, private jets, 5 star hotel rooms, meeting celebs, probably no food expenses, Im sure she had a cell phone given to her for communication purposes...."Jennifer make sure my special food is ready" "change the dvd" UGH so horrible, i just want to put on sweatpants and be girlfriends and go watch movies Gaga but everydays a workday!  :dies::fail:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived