iTunes Festival - EP (direct rip)

notamember

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

I can hear the noise and clicks, but the quality is amazing nonetheless

You can hear instruments so much clearer (Aura :nooo: )

Thank you :clap:

The noise and clicks came straight from the stream :(

I just went to a Doobie Brothers and Steve Miller Band concert, and I was bootlegging it, and enjoying all the acoustic sets, and the JACKASSES around me were TALKING AND HAVING WHOLE CONVOS while the band was PLAYING and SINGING. I was TICKED.

so freaking ticked. the guy next to me was going on and on yapping with his GF and it was getting all over my recording and even if I wasn't recording, it would have been highly annoying. Finally I leaned over and said -- 'Look, can you please whisper in her ear ? Because I paid 130 bucks to listen to THEM, not you and her, ok? Please."

Ughhhh. I rarely get mad but that took the damn cake. These guys are known for guitar solos and how the hell can anyone enjoy with some dimbulbs drunkenly jabbering all around you, with no respect for the sounds. :sick:

Most people don't respect the sound of a live concert and how amazing it can be if you just listen.

I'm gonna sound annoying now, but is there any chance at some point (not today obviously) that the interludes would be available? They work so well before the songs (the s-x dreams interlude particularly).

Thanks

I'll do it for you eventually.

ChicaSkas

The noise and clicks came straight from the stream :(

Most people don't respect the sound of a live concert and how amazing it can be if you just listen.

A HUGE problem is selling alcohol and beers at these things. Everyone's loud and drunk and smelly and stinky and rude. :ew:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

These are perfect apart from there's no guitar solo in Swine and the tracks don't seem to transition very well between each song, like there's no gap at the end so the next song comes on quite suddenly and feels quite uncomfortable to listen to when just letting them play automatically on repeat.

glagerfeld

GREAT QUALITY THANKES!

Can someone zip and upload the MP3 files to another download website!!!? I can't use that site! D;

IT WORKS OK ON GOOGLE CHROME

notamember

A HUGE problem is selling alcohol and beers at these things. Everyone's loud and drunk and smelly and stinky and rude. :ew:

Yeah that probably isn't the best idea

Will you be available to upload the full audio? :sweat:

Yes, but not today

Can someone zip and upload the MP3 files to another download website!!!? I can't use that site! D;

I can give you my DB links in a private message

These are perfect apart from there's no guitar solo in Swine and the tracks don't seem to transition very well between each song, like there's no gap at the end so the next song comes on quite suddenly and feels quite uncomfortable to listen to when just letting them play automatically on repeat.

There is a DL link for the version of Swine with the guitar in the OP.

And yeah I know, didn't exactly think about that too much, I guess I should have.

Could someone please upload the M4A's onto 4shared or a site like that? I don't really understand that site in the OP

Yes

Archived