❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

[LQ Photo] Gaga reveals 'ARTPOP' album cover to select few fans

Danny

Featured Posts

Hydrangea

a Few points here

1. thats a bit favouritist and is completely unfair to the majority of the fanbase that have lives

2. basing your opinions of the album cover over what some die hard fans say is ridiculous, she could walk up to them, queef in their faces and they would say it was the scent of the heavens and that it was pure art,

Edited by RiamuGaga
I’m a bad friend

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

bionic

2. basing your opinions of the album cover over what some die hard fans say is ridiculous, she could walk up to them, queef in their faces and they would say it was the scent of the heavens and that it was pure art,

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"

buy bionic

Hydrangea

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"

YASS GAGA THAT WAS AMAZING, YAASSSSSSS YOU LOOOK BEAUTIFUL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I’m a bad friend

bionic

YASS GAGA THAT WAS AMAZING, YAASSSSSSS YOU LOOOK BEAUTIFUL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YAAAAAAAAS GIMME DAT JUICE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

buy bionic

Hi there, I was there. It is a sculpture, and the thing she's "on" isn't a planet.....

if its made by jeff koons...

Also it's not the greatest thing I've ever seen but it's sure as hell better than the btw cover. 

Edited by LadyJamie

Hi there, I was there. It is a sculpture, and the thing she's "on" isn't a planet.....

Also it's not the greatest thing I've ever seen but it's sure as hell better than the btw cover.

Did she tell you when she was gonna release it? :) so jealous, is it completed with font and everything?

Can you give me more details?

Is the sculpture her on a gazing ball?

How does the statue look?

BTW standard edition cover is a masterpiece. :legend:

I'm prepared to be disappointed with ARTPOP, though I like the idea of a custom made sculpture. Hopefully we find out soon, though.

barnabesk

you know what you did with that post right there, did you?

you know have the responsibility to describe everything as precisely as you can with as many words and posts possible in an incredible fast speed in order to pleasure this fanbase's thirst. get ready to be stormed by "YAAAAAAAAAS" and "NOOOOO" and "MOAHR"

BTW standard edition cover is a masterpiece. :legend:

I'm prepared to be disappointed with ARTPOP, though I like the idea of a custom made sculpture. Hopefully we find out soon, though.

Agreed. :whitney:

What is this "YAAAAAAAAS" thing that everyone is going on about lately? Is there like a video or something? :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOyz-uboJk  :dies:

Edited by Monstruo

• Shadow locked this topic