💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[LQ Photo] Gaga reveals 'ARTPOP' album cover to select few fans

Danny

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

It's funny until ppl start having real meltdowns and fights breakout :messga:

You said it was a bit disappointing based on the fact that it's "dark" jet you don't even know what the actual cover looks like, makes total sense

Do I need to see 100% of the motive to see the damn colors?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

Unicorn De Milo

Do I need to see 100% of the motive to see the damn colors?

Nope but you judging a cover based on colors when we don't even know what the cover looks like makes no sense but to each their own I guess

Bellatrix

Nope but you judging a cover based on colors when we don't even know what the cover looks like makes no sense but to each their own I guess

True true. I'm not judging the cover. It could be awesome as hell. Although I was hoping for a bright colorful cover, therefore I'm a bit disappointed. Big difference.

That fact that some of you are calling other fans "queens" is kind of sad tbh :awkney: they're no different than you and I

This better be some good collage!

Before we all get too worked up over this supposed album cover photo, can everyone just google "ARTPOP album cover" real quick and look at the images that pop up to remind yourselves how many fake covers have come along that people have made huge deals over? I'm not saying this is fake, but I mean...

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

High King

Let her know a LQ photo is going around the internet, maybe she'll declare a pop emergency and reveal the cover! 

Anyway, I know you can barely make out anything from that picture, but I already like it based on the colors/textures.

LStephens11

Have a hug <3 it'll revive you.

Gee, if a little forum mod like me does this to you, Gaga will send you to the hospital :dies:<3

loljk ilu jk

Most definitely :hug:

I love how the fan base is going nuts trying to nancy drew this cover. Loveeee it! People are drawing their own interpretations on LM and what not. Really makes me wonder if Gaga did this with intention  :flutter:

However I think what she showed those select few last night was only a portion of the cover/what it will really "do"... I'm talking about movement  :Jase:

It looks like her face is on there two times...

BTmSehoCcAE7ULb.jpg

I look like such an idiot trying to cross my eyes and stuff to try and make out a face from the pixels  :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic