• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

Bellatrix

I'll never get why the hell she shows stuff to some fans before others.

This, this, this and a little bit more of this!

What the hell  is the point? It just leads to negative effects.

Oh my gosh I'm sorry guys, I didn't even look at the photo in the OP until now! Yeah that's an iPhone :sweat: :sweat:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

yes I'm sure she does, but that doesn't mean that the picture is real. The picture really just looks like a hand holding a photograph. I mean, it's paper thin! iPhone 5 is thin, but not THAT thin.

We're looking at the same picture, right? Look at the second one, that's zoomed in more. You can clearly see the side of the iPhone, as well as the charger that's plugged into it. It's not paper thin, and it IS an iPhone.

Edit: Okay, I saw your post saying that you finally checked the OP, haha. You can disregard this now. But wait, is there another photo that you were referring to? Or was it just the first one in the OP (that wasn't zoomed in)?

Edited by Anomaly

MonsterOfSpain

yes I'm sure she does, but that doesn't mean that the picture is real. The picture really just looks like a hand holding a photograph. I mean, it's paper thin! iPhone 5 is thin, but not THAT thin.

It looks like a real iPhone to me tbh, maybe it's the angle of the picture of something.

I'm really excited about what Koons and Gaga created for the cover, and as some of you pointed I also don't know why she shows stuff to some fans before the others. But I'm sure she's gonna unveil it soon :)

We're looking at the same picture, right? Look at the second one, that's zoomed in more. You can clearly see the side of the iPhone, as well as the charger that's plugged into it. It's not paper thin, and it IS an iPhone.

I'm sorry, I actually WASN'T looking at the same picture :lmao: that's why I was so confused as to why y'all were saying that it's an iPhone lol. It is though, you're right. Sorry! :sweat:

MonsterOfSpain

Oh my gosh I'm sorry guys, I didn't even look at the photo in the OP until now! Yeah that's an iPhone :sweat: :sweat:

Just for curiosity, what pic were you looking at?  :sweat:

This, this, this and a little bit more of this!

What the hell  is the point? It just leads to negative effects.

ikr  :crossed:  :crossed:

Just for curiosity, what pic were you looking at? :sweat:

I was looking at this one the entire time! It's super zoomed in so it looked like a photograph to me, until I saw the pic in the OP. stjzC2E.jpg

StefJAGermanotta

I wish I had money. why are MarcMonster and Makeem everywhere she is, somehow?

They have Gaga Homing Device

MonsterOfSpain

I was looking at this one the entire time! It's super zoomed in so it looked like a photograph to me, until I saw the pic in the OP. stjzC2E.jpg

Hahaha ok :)

Yeah, that does look a bit more like it's paper thin.

I kinda like this photo better though... I can kinda see a face on the left, but it's hard to make out the rest? What if, even though she's nude, the sculpture is an abstract piece of art, kind of like how Gaga is? I'm saying this because I definitely see a face on the left, and that blue thing on the bottom, but the rest could be part of the sculpture, which is meant to be nude, but doesn't exactly take the for of a body. Does anyone get what I'm saying or am I just talking nonsense? :awkney: It could all just be her hair, too, haha.

Edit: It makes even more sense since it's a "collage." I think I see some sea shells in there tbh. 

Edited by Anomaly

• Shadow locked this topic