Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[LQ Photo] Gaga reveals 'ARTPOP' album cover to select few fans

Danny

Featured Posts

Umm that's definitely not a picture of the album cover... That's not even on an iPhone. It looks like a person is holding a photograph, and the fans said Gaga showed it to them on her iPhone, so no. That pic is fake.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

Umm that's definitely not a picture of the album cover... That's not even on an iPhone. It looks like a person is holding a photograph, and the fans said Gaga showed it to them on her iPhone, so no. That pic is fake.

Literally its a white iPhone

K I got bored and made my own. I think I definitely solved it!

XGhr2wa.png:party: 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Can we just talk about how it IS an iphone? 

znls3b.jpg

Pure Adrenaline

I actually could recodniz a face ... well more like nose with two circles above 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Can we just talk about how it IS an iphone?

znls3b.jpg

no it's clearly not... First off, its wayyy too thin to be an iPhone. that picture looks like someone holding a photograph because it's so thin, just like a photograph. And Gaga showed them privately, there's no way they were able to sneak a picture of it. Edited by Doogi

elijahfan

I wish I had money. why are MarcMonster and Makeem everywhere she is, somehow ?

Even if I had the money, I wouldn't stalk 24/7 the way they do tbh. And God knows how hardcore a fan I am... but you gotta be respectful of Gaga, AND of the other fans who didn't get the chance to see her yet.

When I was in NY 2 weeks ago, I got the chance to take photos with her twice, and I kinda felt guilty I didn't leave the chance to someone else the 2nd time....

Edited by elijahfan

elijahfan

no it's clearly not... First off, its wayyy too thin to be an iPhone. that picture looks like someone holding a photograph because it's so thin, just like a photograph. And Gaga showed them privately, there's no way they were able to sneak a picture of it.

I think Gaga has indeed a white iPhone 5 now. That's the first time we saw her with it:

6~2.jpg

no it's clearly not... First off, its wayyy too thin to be an iPhone. that picture looks like someone holding a photograph because it's so thin, just like a photograph. And Gaga showed them privately, there's no way they were able to sneak a picture of it.

Yes, because someone would totally hold a photograph with a charger connected to it. :usrs:

I think Gaga has indeed a white iPhone 5 now. That's the first time we saw her with it:

6~2.jpg

oops Edited by Doogi

• Shadow locked this topic