• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

liberacorpus

guys i'm still not sure that that photo is the cover, it can just be another photo on her phone why is everyone so convinced it's the one :awkney:

Lady Gaga

In the process of finishing album artwork my mind has been exploding with colors, excitement + wild dreams. I cant sleep, ARTPOP is singing.

To make ARTPOP there must be an exchange between two auras: one from the sphere of ART, and the other from the sphere of POP. This exchange must be of talent, not material or selfish, a moment of 'giving' between 2 forces who've agreed to put ART in the front.

Edited by cheeto

guys i'm still not sure that that photo is the cover, it can just be another photo on her phone why is everyone so convinced it's the one :awkney:

People who saw the pic said it was white & blue and apparently someone on Twitter who saw it confirmed it was the one

geopang

Lady Gaga

about a minute ago

In the process of finishing album artwork my mind has been exploding with colors, excitement + wild dreams. I cant sleep, ARTPOP is singing.

To make ARTPOP there must be an exchange between two auras: one from the sphere of ART, and the other from the sphere of POP. This exchange must be of talent, not material or selfish, a moment of 'giving' between 2 forces who've agreed to put ART in the front.

So the cover is her holding 2 spheres one of art and one of pop?

Wait, I love this if its a statue of her holding a gazing ball.  

*cue unwarranted comparisons with Kylie's Aphrodite*

• Shadow locked this topic