💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[LQ Photo] Gaga reveals 'ARTPOP' album cover to select few fans

Danny

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

Holy crap, this is gonna be so ICONIQ, I FEEL IT IN MY BONES. 

ART + POP belonging together, I have lost the ability to can

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

MelbHawker

Just sharing my opinion as the ones who think it will be amazing

tumblr_lavlkgjei01qar3qdhm.gif

Jeff Koons is the most successful American artist since Andy Warhol. I'm sure his work is going to be amazing and Gaga couldn't be happier working with him! It's wonderful. It's going to be genius! 

Dangerous Man

hmmmm. i hope it is true tho. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Rudz Xinc

I'm sure it will be totally different from his previous works, it's gaga we're talking about. So i'm excited

Look at those clowns

GagaSkeletonWay

Jeff Koons is the most successful American artist since Andy Warhol. I'm sure his work is going to be amazing and Gaga couldn't be happier working with him! It's wonderful. It's going to be genius! 

I hope so! But it's just that I don't like what I've seen, it could be very different though  :shrug: 

MelbHawker

I hope so! But it's just that I don't like what I've seen, it could be very different though  :shrug: 

But we haven't seen anything yet   

I'm honestly disappointed in this situation. Gaga had to know the unnecessary drama that would happen with this, and the fans she showed it to instead of respecting the precious gift they have received decided to flaunt it to the point of excess. It's disgusting. If I was shown the album cover I would keep that close to me because Gaga would've trusted me and I wouldn't post about it for personal gain or exploitation.

However, how could she show the album cover when she's supposedly still working on it? Interesting...

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ModernEcstasy

Oh! pls. J. Koons >

Because others are not allowed their own opinion on his work?

I have mixed feelings about his Art. Some of it I like, but some is just plain ugly.

I at least hope that the real GaGa is inside the inlay booklet.

Maybe it will be a holographic cover. One picture is the statue, the other is GaGa. That could be quite cool. :)

Koons certainly wouldn't rank among my favorite pop artists, but some of his work is interesting, and I really like the idea of him making the cover. Super excited for this. :excited2:

MelbHawker

Because others are not allowed their own opinion on his work?

I have mixed feelings about his Art. Some of it I like, but some is just plain ugly.

I at least hope that the real GaGa is inside the inlay booklet.

Maybe it will be a holographic cover. One picture is the statue, the other is GaGa. That could be quite cool. :)

No I never said nobody was allowed to express their opinion of his work. Expressing opinion over work they haven't seen though is where I can and will draw a line.

I'm sure he'll create something new and dazzling with Gaga! 

• Shadow locked this topic