💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Michael

The Azerbaijani entry just got released. Here's "Start a Fire"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQswujA5gw

Omg this is amazing. What a gorgeous song, and this girls voice is literally incredible. :legend:

This is a real contender.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Omg this is amazing. What a gorgeous song, and this girls voice is literally incredible. :legend:

This is a real contender.

I guess another high place for Azerbaijan... especially if they keep cheating their way up.

To be honest I'm really starting to get sick of Azerbaijan. This is another ballad written by Swedes. Seriously, can't they come up with something else and write it on their own?

Robotboy

im sure they make a fortune writing for azerbaijan so why would they not continue? :spin:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Michael

I guess another high place for Azerbaijan... especially if they keep cheating their way up.

To be honest I'm really starting to get sick of Azerbaijan. This is another ballad written by Swedes. Seriously, can't they come up with something else and write it on their own?

I know that Azerbaijan are very shady in Eurovision, but to be fair they are pretty consistent with good songs.

Bellatrix

I know that Azerbaijan are very shady in Eurovision, but to be fair they are pretty consistent with good songs.

Not top 5 good.

Michael

Not top 5 good.

Well, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Their songs are always pretty good. Ironically, Running Scared is my least favourite Azerbaijan entry and that is their only winning song.

Their best before 2014 was Always and Drip Drop. Those two songs were great imo. Start a Fire is definitely their best though and to be honest, it would be a worthy winner. I'm not gonna say that I hope Azerbaijan don't win because I don't want to get all political, and if this is a genuinely good song then it deserves it.

Bellatrix

The Belgian entry just got decided. Their winning entry is "Mother" by Axel Hirsoux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ8jaHtmn38

Fame IV

portugal :lmao: finally it feels like eurovision :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zSfRFR7UQX4

Don't shade my country pls

We had great songs in the past :)

But this one...I HATE IT LOL DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE VOTED IN HER

A Star is Born ⭐

Robotboy

ok no more ballads please. im very excited about russia/austria which i think are the only songs left..

Don't shade my country pls

We had great songs in the past :)

But this one...I HATE IT LOL DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE VOTED IN HER

i didnt i love this entry so much.. :crossed:

Fame IV

ok no more ballads please. im very excited about russia/austria which i think are the only songs left..

i didnt i love this entry so much.. :crossed:

Me too. In fact, I don't like it at all.

I love Sweden! ABBA are my faves forever <3 love!

A Star is Born ⭐

Bellatrix

Yes, Austria will present the song on Tuesday and there's no confirmed date for Russia but Tuesday is the last day to present the entries.

Robotboy

Do we think that the UK has a real chance this year?

yes i think we might go to the UK in 2015 :bunny:

Do we think that the UK has a real chance this year?

Yep, we know all the songs except two already so Its almost 100% safe to say london 2015 in my opinion. No other Song stands out.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived