Brit Smith ft. Akon - Better Than Her

Railing

Featured Posts

Railing

There's also a second version for the Akon antis: :gaycat:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

SOON

Let's not act like this is good :smh: I really thought she would have a resurgence in music industry after her version of Karma (which is the better one) but this feels like she's stuck in 2009. And this lyric video format...

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 3

DrKindnessKunt1999
11 minutes ago, SOON said:

Let's not act like this is good :smh: I really thought she would have a resurgence in music industry after her version of Karma (which is the better one) but this feels like she's stuck in 2009. And this lyric video format...

To be fair, it is from the late 2000s. She’s not exactly releasing new music. She’s just releasing/re-releasing shelved songs that are as old as Karma (or possibly older) for fans. 

• Like 3

olive specter
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, SOON said:

but this feels like she's stuck in 2009.

she's releasing an ep of her old material

she gave up on the idea of being a pop star, but people liked karma and wanted more

Edited by olive specter
  • Like 2

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it interesting that she was signed to Interscope and worked with Akon around the time Gaga debuted with The Fame. 

• Like 2

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 hour ago, Railing said:

There's also a second version for the Akon antis: :gaycat:

Does AKon even still make music or like did he die

lol 

weed

I mean I would def do the same if I recorded music 15 years ago and I could release it now with random new interest, but it feels like.. somewhat plant-y for me lmao but slay for her, get those coins. 

• Like 2

SOON
1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

To be fair, it is from the late 2000s. She’s not exactly releasing new music. She’s just releasing/re-releasing shelved songs that are as old as Karma (or possibly older) for fans. 

1 hour ago, olive specter said:

she's releasing an ep of her old material

she gave up on the idea of being a pop star, but people liked karma and wanted more

Oh okay then I thought this was newly produced :traumatica:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

GagaGame
8 hours ago, SOON said:

Because this is from her 2012 debut album that was not released

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

Teletubby
9 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I find it interesting that she was signed to Interscope and worked with Akon around the time Gaga debuted with The Fame. 

Brit was signed to Jive Records, but after she released her song with Akon her label has been absorbed by RCA. she signed with Interscope in the middle of 2011.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining