💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Michael

i don't think so. i guess we will see tomorrow :)

i think the recent treatment of LGBT people in those countries proves it tbh. statistics show that countries like russia and ukraine are more hostile towards LGBT people now than they were in the mid 90's.

I mean, look at t.A.T.u. and the success they had in Russia in the early 2000's. Do you think that would happen nowadays? Nope. They'd be thrown in jail most probably.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not Greece Slaying everyone with a generic dance song that has nothing to do with Greece at all. :whitney:
I like how Greece keeps sending fun songs every year. Greece is like the Katy Perry of the ESC :hehe:

mic

in 1998 the eastern countries had no problems with dana international and she won. you guys. if i had to guess only one winner.. its conchita.

Did Moldova, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Ukraine take part? No. Plus Dana won by 2-5 points only. I mean I support LGBT acts, but this time it feels to me like the song doesn't really matter.

Did Moldova, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Ukraine take part? No. Plus Dana won by 2-5 points only. I mean I support LGBT acts, but this time it feels to me like the song doesn't really matter.

Loreen stood up for LGBT people when she was in Baku and people liked that. Maybe they (Azerbaijan) won't be biased :shrug:

Bellatrix

Loreen stood up for LGBT people when she was in Baku and people liked that. Maybe they (Azerbaijan) won't be biased :shrug:

Exactly :yes:

A friend told me that Rise Like a Phoenix is #43 on iTunes Russia. Not bad at all :)

Exactly :yes:

A friend told me that Rise Like a Phoenix is #43 on iTunes Russia. Not bad at all :)

and #3 on iTunes Sweden! The highest song from Eurovision. Even higher than Sanna :giveup:

Staryu

Conchita's doing pretty well on the charts. :flutter: Good for her!

Thanks! A few people on here think that's me because it's such a typical bathroom-selfie :lmao:

The same happened to me with my last set. :toofunny: I was like that's not me... but I'll take the compliment, sure.

Robotboy

and #3 on iTunes Sweden! The highest song from Eurovision. Even higher than Sanna :giveup:

well undo has already been a hit since february :laughga:

but slay :party:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Conchita's doing pretty well on the charts. :flutter: Good for her!

The same happened to me with my last set. :toofunny: I was like that's not me... but I'll take the compliment, sure.

:rip:

well undo has already been a hit since february :laughga:

but slay :party:

I don't know the rules, but could Sanna attend Melodifestivalen next year even though she won this year?

Bellatrix

:rip:

I don't know the rules, but could Sanna attend Melodifestivalen next year even though she won this year?

Yes, but I doubt she will :laughga:

Bellatrix

She could pull a Lena :awesome:

Haha yeah! Plus become the first woman to win Eurovision twice :teehee:

Nazgul

i think this year is going to be like 2003 ESC . I don't have any personal best   :shrug:  

can't wait  :popcorn:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived