Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to Popjustice!

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Sex Dreams is definitely on it's way of becoming the second single and I am so excited about that  :excited2:

:ohno: OMG, this article spilled so much tea. :tea: No lies or flaws were detected. The pacman illustration is bang on: the first evidence is the sales of Applause. I'm afraid next will be the sales of ARTPOP. Thinking now she won't get more than 300k for the first week :ohno:

Looks like all singles will be produced by DJWS though, and I'm starting to think we might have 2 more singles that are radio friendly and that the GP will like before the album hits the market so that her appeal to the GP is regained. 

Yuyi.sBitch

You don't want new fans for Gaga? :)

No, I do, but I'm afraid they'll treat it like Judas.  I want them to be nice to Gaga.  

Kermit the frog

Gaga will certainly not appreciate the madonna comparisons that are bound to happen when she releases s-x dreams :smh:

nice article

she really should do sth more apealing the gpï¼Å’the lyrics of applause is so selffocusedï¼Å’the same problem with mtn

TeamAura won't give up Gagz I'm just telling you I'm going to fight for it :coffee:

:troll:

I noticed more girls are into Aura than other tracks. What about Aura seems to attract women?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Jigglygoth

Ok, only now I actually read the article... XD .

I agree with everything, I can absolutely wait for "Aura" and "I Wanna Be With You" to be singles (my favourite tracks in "ARTPOP" so far), and "Sex Dreams"... is a better option now :-) .

So I just changed my mind: #TeamSexDreams now :-D

HEART OF EVER-FROST

I love how she is alluding to this being exactly what Interscope is thinking and talking about behind closed doors. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Cuntalicious

’Aura’ will push Gaga further down a path where Pac-Man’s mouth gets bigger and bigger, but the overall size of his head begins to shrink. And the smaller that head becomes, the less Gaga will be able to embark on extravagant stadium tours, the less she’ll be able to film exquisitely expensive videos, and the less she’ll have the freedom to do things bigger and better than anyone else. And that’s what her Little Monsters should remember if they do think of following Gaga’s wishes and bombarding Gaga’s label with requests for ‘Aura’.

Exactly.  :clap: 

I don't think 'Aura' would be the best choice at this point. 'Sex Dreams' would appeal to a broader audience. And 'ARTPOP's lyrics are not relatable whatsoever, so in my ideal world she wouldn't release that song as a single.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived