Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS confirms I Wanna Be With You will be acoustic!

GreenEyes

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

The delusion, the song is good and so is BalladGa. Ya'll can remain pressed.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

Agreed.

I do think they should add some quiet somber electric guitar, like in the speechless demo

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

The delusion, the song is good and so is BalladGa. Ya'll can remain pressed.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

Preach! :clap:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

To the haters: open iTunes -> right click on 'I Wanna Be With You' -> Get Info -> Options -> Skip When Shuffling

There, now quit it.  I love this song, and it's nice to have different genres from Lady Gaga (officially released that is).

Spyro the Dragon

inuborg

But wait, Gaga said that the album could be played straight through at a club.....so how will this work? :awkney:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FuhrerOfTime

Those people that hate that it will be acoustic... what is actually wrong with you??? This is the chance to show case her classical training in piano and you are ****ting all over it... I say leave it!!! Her on a piano belting out notes is better than a dance song any day IMO

I want to dance as well but honestly... just take a breather... you haven't even heard the album yet...

Robotboy

this must remain a  ballad its my new all time gaga favorite <3 anyone who wants this ruined in some edm trash just. silence.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

littlemtyrese

this must remain a  ballad its my new all time gaga favorite <3 anyone who wants this ruined in some edm trash just. silence.

:miley: 

EDM is not trash sorry.

EDM > Ballads

This is the chance to show case her classical training in piano

it's not a good example, honestly.  she's mostly just repeating chords, as is usual with her nowadays.  it doesn't reflect any kind of classical training by any means.

FuhrerOfTime

it's not a good example, honestly.  she's mostly just repeating chords, as is usual with her nowadays.  it doesn't reflect any kind of classical training by any means.

I am meaning for the studio version...

I'm sorry, but EDM is not trash. Get over yourself. People who think like you are preventing music from evolving. Disgusting.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived