đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals new Sex Dreams lyrics!

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

ElliotMonster

i think s-x dreams is more important than we think its the most lyrics she"s revealed out of swine and MANiCURE.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think s-x dreams is more important than we think its the most lyrics she"s revealed out of swine and MANiCURE.

She also recently said that Sex Dreams was going to be lead single but they chose Applause instead. (Although apparently that was the same with Marry The Night and Born This Way)

I don't know if she will release Swine or Sex Dreams as the next single but i'm sure it is one of the two. Based on the fact she has called this "Swinefest" and has been walking around with pig nose cups and a pig nose on her face i'm leaning towards Swine being second single.

I have really high hopes for Sex Dreams though. From what I have heard I am in love :nooo:

ElliotMonster

She also recently said that Sex Dreams was going to be lead single but they chose Applause instead. (Although apparently that was the same with Marry The Night and Born This Way)

I don't know if she will release Swine or Sex Dreams as the next single but i'm sure it is one of the two. Based on the fact she has called this "Swinefest" and has been walking around with pig nose cups and a pig nose on her face i'm leaning towards Swine being second single.

I have really high hopes for Sex Dreams though. From what I have heard I am in love :nooo:

interscope also seem to want **** everything up regarding singles.

High King

omg when she sings "Help me here" I swear that is what an orgasm sounds like. 

Yasss  :legend:

I swear this could end up being my favorite Gaga song forever.

MonsterMarty

Yasss  :legend:

I swear this could end up being my favorite Gaga song forever.

I feel the exact same. This has so much promise I can't wait to hear the studio version... I hope Gaga keeps tweeting it because she wants it as the second single!

High King

I don't know if I just happened to start at the right time but I PLAYED THE SEX DREAMS AUDIO OVER THIS CLIP AND IT WAS FLAWLESS 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgPnvAZoTx4

Dangerous Man

This is the song that will make u cum 24/7 :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived