💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to make appearance in Sin City sequel

stackhouse

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I love Sin City. All the books and the first movie are total slayage. I bet anything she'll just be one of the Old Town girls sadly but it would be nice if she had a slightly bigger role. I'm so pumped for this! I was already gonna love A Dame to Kill For anyway but now I'm looking forward to it even more. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Little by little one day she will lead just like Streissand :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMiklaus

PREACH JOSEPH, PREACH :legend:

It's seriously funny how all these people get so surprised that she has great acting skills. People, that girl lives and breathes PERFORMANCE.

GagaMyBlood95

Another movie? Wow, this is definitely the most exciting era we've had so far!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO WAY! I'm so happy she's in this movie!!! I love Sin City!!!!  :excited2:

When the Machete Kills new broke, I said somewhere that I wish she was in Sin City sequel instead, but now she's in BOTH movies!  :woot:

The great thing with working with Robert or Quentin is that when they like you.... they really like you, and they will use you in their films again and again.

I'm so happy she's with Rodriguez team ! If Gaga wants a friends in the movie industry it's definitely him ! Quentin next please !

Sin City is such a incredible film I can't wait for the sequel !

ryhanna

I like that Gaga's choosing movies based on what she can do well rather than what will make the most money. Rihanna made her acting debut in Battleship. I'd be really disappointed if Gaga had chosen a film like that to be a part of. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived