Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Every Single V Magazine Cover Is Sold Out

THING

Featured Posts

Maybe Gaga told them "Let's make it a game for the fans!" :shrug: I have to admit, I get a very retro feeling from all this questing. Normally, I just get everything off the Internet these days -- but nobody sells single issues of magazines.

Really though, they did provide a simple way to get them all, through the pre-order. It's just that it cost $100. :shocked: And I was like, screw that. But now I'm almost regretting that.

Hi Nemo, Honestly I think it is a game. The pre-orders were above reasonable .   The magazines are $8:50 each USA  from a bookstore.  And V magazine over priced the magazines and shipping ($100).  I got the two USA copies but it cost me $19.00 including tax from the book store all together.  And they want fans to pay $100.  I may not have all 4 copies but so what.  Simple way is expensive if you want to pay the price.   When did V magazine ever do it this way ? Just a Gimmick from V magazine that worked - because they were sold out in a few days and could not meet the demand.  

I didn't order it for two reasons from the site - Out of line pricing and my situation from the past with V magazine. 

I was leery from V magazine because I ordered a Gaga Magazine before from them and then the Magazine came to the post office but the post office  wanted me to pay postage which I already paid with my order with V magazine.  I told the post office to send it back. I used pay pal for that order so I got my money back, but it was emails from V magazine that were asses. They even asked where did you send the magazine back  and I said in the Pay pal email I told the post office to send it back to the sender. I didn't even see the package but the post office when I called said it was a V magazine.   So V magazine tried to double the postage. 

Edited by Chlo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• JasWGaga

• hell0samuel

• littlemtyrese

So no one knows where I can get it in Australia? :shrug: :roll:

Got Bowie from Magnation in Elizabeth St yesterday, the lady made out that that's the only cover they're stocking.

I found the Donatella one friday. We have this fantastic website in France where you can track which stores sell what magazines. I swear V mag is the hardest mag to find, only 4 retailers had them in Lyon. (Which is like the 2nd/3rd biggest city in France fyi)

I went to a cute little store in the old part of the city that I never visited before, it was great. They only had one copy of this one issue though... I ordered the box through her website anyway so I'll still get them all, but I just couldn't wait.

what site? I'm going to Paris next week, so luckily i'll be able to get it, thanks!

what site? I'm going to Paris next week, so luckily i'll be able to get it, thanks!

trouverlapresse.com or findthepressinfrance.com if you want the english version. Search "v mag", it will be the first one, enter your city and you'll have a map of the different suppliers. Unfortunately they don't always show the name of the stores so google search with the address if you want more infos or even the phone number to make sure they still have it.

Because the website is not updated upon availability, it just shows which stores got a supply of the mag. I tried 2 stores before finding my copy because they were sold out.

I bought one magazine for 25 euros form ebay as we do not get it in my country -_- can't afford them all unfortunately :(

Dirty pony I have a Bowie cover - do you want to trade with me for the two US covers?

yes! i will totally do that! I'll have to find them for you. I only picked up the ARTPOP girl so far. I can probably check barnes and nobles tomorrow.

• Shadow locked this topic