• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

Looking at ARTPOP and how long it's taking... I'm quite sure it'll put in perspective how low quality her last album was...

:roll:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Well it's taken longer so should be better, no?

Not necessarily. But I personally don't think BTW was low quality at all. It gets way too much grief. Put it next to some of her peers' albums and it walks all over them.

Rollercoaster

Not necessarily. But I personally don't think BTW was low quality at all. It gets way too much grief. Put it next to some of her peers' albums and it walks all over them.

..but her peers albums had professional quality vocals... btw didn't. The material was fine... just lq

..but her peers albums had professional quality vocals... btw didn't. The material was fine... just lq

What was lq about the vocals? Is this just because Gaga said she recorded the majority of BTW on the road?  

monketsharona

I would not be surprised if all Itunes Festival are not on the album.

I Wanna Be With You : maybe be just on the app ? She said ARTPOP would be only a dance, pop and electro album.

To me Ratchet is going to be released (maybe just on the app) as she performed it at a club.

I still wonder if Tea and G.U.Y are still supposed to be on ARTPOP ?

Mary Jane Holland : no news about this one, I wonder if she kept it on the album ?

Sept. 29th : to me the big surprise will be for the featurings ;) But in my opinion Jewels N' Drugs and Sex Dreams are two collaborations for sure.

Rudz Xinc

I'm so confused, whether the songs we knew lately will be on the album or just the APP

I guess we'll find out about them next week

no more speculation

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

I would not be surprised if all Itunes Festival are not on the album.

I Wanna Be With You : maybe be just on the app ? She said ARTPOP would be only a dance, pop and electro album.

To me Ratchet is going to be released (maybe just on the app) as she performed it at a club.

I still wonder if Tea and G.U.Y are still supposed to be on ARTPOP ?

Mary Jane Holland : no news about this one, I wonder if she kept it on the album ?

Sept. 29th : to me the big surprise will be for the featurings ;) But in my opinion Jewels N' Drugs and Sex Dreams are two collaborations for sure.

She performed Sex Dream at a club

Rollercoaster

What was lq about the vocals? Is this just because Gaga said she recorded the majority of BTW on the road?

MTN was recorded in a tin can and various other parts were just... crackly like they were done with a megaphone not a Mic.