💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT I - Lyrics Topic and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

yikes.  horrible edit

It's like somebody just tacked on the leaked Demo onto a sub-standard overlong Intro….oh wait that's exactly what they did.   

As for the 2nd single being an unheard song, I'm PUMPED for it if it's Mary Jane Holland or something. EEEK 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

FrozenKookie

The beginning is WAY too long

Yeah it was just long but it's really a sledgehammer until the first verse steps on lol *back to normal* :derpga:

I think the intro was a part of the original instrumental used on Aura, produced by Infected Mushroom, that was bought by Gaga's team and modified by Zedd.

Bellatrix

I don't want to be a downer, but don't expect anything too amazing. If their going to continue choosing singles like Applause then this could be a very boring era.

Don't get me wrong i love Applause, but it's not at all what anyone expected.

But she said that the rest of the songs are nothing like Applause. So then it can't be singles like Applause :)

FrozenKookie

But she said that the rest of the songs are nothing like Applause. So then it can't be singles like Applause :)

Wow she said that? On what interview? That is awesome news for me :haha:

Bellatrix

Wow she said that? On what interview? That is awesome news for me :haha:

Oh I can't remember which one. At least I think it was an interview after the Swine Fest.

Anyone?

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 49m

Ok back to resting up before I hit the studio, can't wait to get back to my vocal booth it has underwater projections! BIRTH OF VENUS LIVE

I don't think she finished ARTPOP...she's still searching for that smash hit single I see. :fan:

Rollercoaster

Ok back to resting up before I hit the studio, can't wait to get back to my vocal booth it has underwater projections! BIRTH OF VENUS LIVE

I don't think she finished ARTPOP...she's still searching for that smash hit single I see. :fan:

I'd love if she was making trippy vocal interludes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_Venus_(Botticelli)

I saw what you did there

she'll be working on it until the day it comes out tbh! she's such a perfectionist 

Bellatrix

she'll be working on it until the day it comes out tbh! she's such a perfectionist 

Maybe even longer...

Imagine we're waking up on the morning of November 11th, seeing her tweet that says "ARTPOP postponed 1 month. I'm not feeling too happy about it yet" :derpga:

Phoenix

HELP!? Does anybody know how to put a GIF in the post to be a picture not just a link, and I'm new, when can I start makin' topics and have signature?

💎