💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Too Short' to appear on ARTPOP.

Spyro

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

He's a legend. Came out in the 80s. Very controversial. Always banned.

oh really i haven't heard any of his stuff so my bad for saying he is new, regardless can't wait to hear it!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUNGKALIMXEL

No it's not. Gaga is Pop. Rappers are rappers, or try to be. I don't listen to Rap because I don't care for it.  But if it is like "Cake," with something to do with Gaga then it might have a chance with me. 

Why did you have to say black though. Like its significant that they're black :awkney:

Why did you have to say black though. Like its significant that they're black :awkney:

Where did I say black?  

MarkoLilMonster

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'll sound like a broken record but, Why?! I don't care when he came out or how many records he was never able to sell, I wanted a strictly EDM influenced album with fresh sounds and infusing Hip-Hop doesn't fit that description. I will probably never play the song if he has a full rap verse. Gaga, we need to talk.

This, but we'll se how will this turn out 

Even if anyone did they said black, not the n words. So stop being so sensitive and stop thinking  normal words are raciest. 

YUNGKALIMXEL

Even if anyone did they said black, not the n words. So stop being so sensitive and stop thinking  normal words are raciest. 

Sorry I thought you were the one that posted the original comment if you get what I mean.

But the fact that whoever put "black rapper" is a little offensive.

Not here for this! Have nothing against this too short guy, but rap is despicable, disgusting genre of music and really should have died years ago in my opinion :nails:

Not here for this! Have nothing against this too short guy, but rap is despicable, disgusting genre of music and really should have died years ago in my opinion :nails:

B Y E !

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived