💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Best 30 seconds of my life

crying-gif-glee-i11.gif

This will be known as the GOLDEN ERA of Gaga's career

After all, Applause was only a promo single and it still sold in excess of 200k :party:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will NEVER forget that. It was literally like 

10. Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

OMFGGGG YESSS FINALLY SLAY SLAY ANOTHER TOP TEN ON THE WAY GUYS BUY YOU AND I FLOP

YAAAAS MARRY THE TOP TEN!!!!

oh...

10. Coldplay - Paradise

11. Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

in the space of a few minutes WHAT a kick up the ass that was. I am now grateful whenever she can rise up into the top ten, like DWUW. We shouldn't take it for granted after that whole mess :lmao:

Americano

Someone said somewhere all the previous sales in the UK for Do What U Want, Venus and Dope will become eligible on charts for the chart week November 10th-17th. Is this true? As in all sales so far will suddenly count? Or do we reset to 0?

its unclear

Someone said somewhere all the previous sales in the UK for Do What U Want, Venus and Dope will become eligible on charts for the chart week November 10th-17th. Is this true? As in all sales so far will suddenly count? Or do we reset to 0?

Not the previous sales. I'm not even sure if they will count for the total sales of each song in the end. But it is our understanding that any sales of those songs will be tracked for the chart as soon as the album is released on iTunes (11th November). So DWUW, and maybe the others, will have their chart debut 17th November.

But we're all kind of bracing ourselves for the next obstacle I think. Nothing seems to go smoothly so they will probably invent a new rule and we'll have to wait another week :P

I'm thinking ARTPOP has rose so much so quickly could be due to people being able to preview all the songs on the album on iTunes. People actually know how the album sounds now and so will know whether to buy where as before people had a couple songs to go by

I'm so excited for Graham Norton

Same. I love his show cos all of the guests are on for the whole episodes and it's usually hilarious the way they all interact with each other. And Graham is really brilliant, if you ever watch him you will notice how smoothly he manages to run the whole show like it's just one big conversation with all of his guests. It's like four interviews in one. One of my favourite moments was when Mark Wahlberg was drunk on there with Sarah Silverman and Michael Fassbender :lmao:

Plus him and Gaga got on great the last time, then we get two performances, and THEN we get to watch her fly the charts! I love it

DISGUSTINGLY excited to see her interacting with Dot!!!!

They sound so cute together, I can't :cry:

BYY2EsZCEAAt8lB.jpg

(stole this directly from Callum's twitter soz boo)

Americano

Kinda wanna wait and hold off doing my iTunes update until the Friday night :teehee:

37. Do What U Want

They sound so cute together, I can't :cry:

BYY2EsZCEAAt8lB.jpg

(stole this directly from Callum's twitter soz boo)

well thanks for the fav/rt ya b*stard

Archived