Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Freddy

did not expect this !

If this keeps climbing and stay stable all week long DWUW could get a new peak o_O

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

did not expect this !

If this keeps climbing and stay stable all week long DWUW could get a new peak o_O

It's crazy! I had no idea that DWUW would even make another week in the top ten, let alone potentially re-peak.

Does anyone have the chart run for it??

Not yet, the end of the tracking period for this week is midnight! :P

oh yeah, i thought it was Sunday today :smh:

glitterintheair

is anyone watching splash? there are some dancers performing on there and it's a medley of vogue by madonna and born this way. lol. is it near any higher certifications, in sales?

Fashionista

keep it going :party:

ohh and hi :)

hiii :D

Another dark green for the Xtina version! She's not far behind #07 combined now. If it keeps growing we're 100% going to re-peak next week!!! AND there isn't any major releases that i know of?? this is amazing. AND if we're lucky enough, hopefully people love the remix decide to buy the album too!

spanishmonster

hiii :D

Another dark green for the Xtina version! She's not far behind #07 combined now. If it keeps growing we're 100% going to re-peak next week!!! AND there isn't any major releases that i know of?? this is amazing. AND if we're lucky enough, hopefully people love the remix decide to buy the album too!

we need the video

buy stupid love on itunes

Archived