UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Wow 5-8 are all really close. We'll see what happens when Kworb updates but she was looking like she was gonna overtake Lorde so hopefully she won't be at #8 for much longer.

The album release tomorrow plus increased radio support should get it higher/stable. There's always a flood of new releases on a Sunday guys, we should be used to it by now.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244

Will we Receive First day Sales UK: Competition Is Eminem Really Other Include Little Mix Celine Dion The Killers, The Beatles :( 

Will we Receive First day Sales UK: Competition Is Eminem Really Other Include Little Mix Celine Dion The Killers, The Beatles :(

The Beatles re-releases never do well :~)

She's got #1 on lock over here

I'm thinking I probably won't watch the artRave, since it's at 4:30.... I have to be up at 7:30 :(

Work Bitch is 7 in the UK

just let that sink in

on the official charts Britney somehow got a top 10

Just like The Saturdays, she can get a pre-album single into top 10 for a week if she allows promo to build.

do you really think Gagas got #1 on lock over here in the UK, I think it will be close :(

I think eminem could well have another week... sorry for being a flop but she's on thin Ice in the UK

Americano

I think eminem could well have another week... sorry for being a flop but she's on thin Ice in the UK

you mean everywhere? Shes gonna miss #1 in Australia/NZ/Germany and more

Archived