💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

WarriorPrince

DWUW sales wont be wasted. When it becomes chartable they will give us the sales prior the album release.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Yes, of course. The sales are real. The song is just not charting in the official UK chart until the album release.

ooh thanks :); i kind of knew that but i said that on a post and other member said that the sells arent counted later.

VforVendetta

ooh thanks :); i kind of knew that but i said that on a post and other member said that the sells arent counted later.

Of course they will count. Don't worry. :)

SORRY I thought you meant will the sales be added together to form first week sales. :hug:

which are the predicted sales of ARTPOP in the UK?

We don't have official predictions like US, could be anything really!

Jonathan2244

Do You Think We Wil Debut at 1, Eminem Seems Strong Atm, Even for Gaga, On Itunes, or will she have stronger Physical D: I can just see Eminem blocking her D: Hope I am Wrong, So that all buy  10 copies :P haha 

Spanish Eyes

So, is DWUW not released to Urban, AC, or HAC? According to Kworb, it's just on Pop and Rhythmic.

Jonathan2244

I Think if things go right ARTPOP Debut 100k or just under anyone got predictions? and how many itunes pre orders I Estimate 20k is that delusional? is it more like 2k D:

Animals is coming for weaves

The producer is like Zedd 2.0 but hotter

he looks like a mix of colton haynes, zedd, and madeon.. :nooo: :heat:

We don't have official predictions like US, could be anything really!

oh, ok, thank you. but anyway, there has to be some hints, hasn't it?

I mean, BTW sold like 200K copies in the first week. I'm not expecting less than 100K (hopefully 150K).

bumblebee

I Think if things go right ARTPOP Debut 100k or just under anyone got predictions? and how many itunes pre orders I Estimate 20k is that delusional? is it more like 2k D:

Gaga debuted with 215,000 copies for Born This Way in the UK with extreme exposure and no price deals like in the US. I believe she is likely to debut within 71,000 to 108,000 range with ARTPOP. I don't know whether that's enough or not to debut at No.1.

Knowing that she will be back to the UK in less than a month after an album release, I think it's safe to say she'll be doing some promo beyond Capital FM Jungle Bell Ball to sustain the sales... What's important - once ARTPOP goes platinum in the UK, she will break through a great milestone: over 4,000,000 studio albums sold in the UK, that would be equally to 13,000,000 albums sold in the USA alone 

Hope she'll perform at the BRITs in 2014, she hasn't been on the ceremony since 2010. 

WarriorPrince

he looks like a mix of colton haynes, zedd, and madeon.. :nooo: :heat:

ikr the thirst is real here tumblr_inline_mw0gamskjU1qfvd09.png

justalovegame

I just googled Martin Garrixxx. Let me go play Sexxx Dreams real fast. And why isn't ARTPOP Top 10 on iTunes yet? :sick:

Archived