UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Loved her performance and she did well with changing her set last minute. My mum said she likes her with dark hair and when I explained the meaning behind DWUW, she said she totally understood it already and said that she had a great body. Here's hoping it comes across to the public just as well! Little disappointed that DWUW isn't the favoured track considering it's more public friendly and is being used in the O2 advert. But I guess it got a good portion of its downloads taken away last week. I'm absolutely ecstatic to see Venus at #2 as I never thought it would rise this quickly or be above DWUW! The joy may be shortlived but it's great while it lasts.

doesn't all this not matter because it won't be counted on the charts?

They will once the album's been released, which includes pre-orders instant grat and stand-alone downloads. On November 17th, both Venus and DWUW will be on the charts. Both of them after several weeks of downloads, will both work like tracks that are put up for pre-order in this way. They'll debut very well as they've built up weeks of downloads. But it does mean that they could fall like a stone afterwards. Still, a peak's a peak. If there's no competition for the singles charts in the week of November 11th, she could peak well. Not #1, but well. At least, according to those that know their stuff, this is what I've been led to believe will happen.

WarriorPrince

So DWUW will count all of its sales in the chart the day the album is released? Is it top 10 granted?

glitterintheair

does anyone have an idea of when venus will be on UK spotify?

hope you had a good seat at xfactor jase!

I like the performance on X Factor. For me it was the best from ARTPOP era yet, but mostly because of the vocals. In terms of choreography, eyes impact is under the others 2 X Factor performance.

But Im happy that it had a good  ( and more easy to see) chart effect on UK.

They will once the album's been released, which includes pre-orders instant grat and stand-alone downloads. On November 17th, both Venus and DWUW will be on the charts. Both of them after several weeks of downloads, will both work like tracks that are put up for pre-order in this way. They'll debut very well as they've built up weeks of downloads. But it does mean that they could fall like a stone afterwards. Still, a peak's a peak. If there's no competition for the singles charts in the week of November 11th, she could peak well. Not #1, but well. At least, according to those that know their stuff, this is what I've been led to believe will happen.

Is it definitely going to work like this?

Archived