💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

Oh it was a dark red update. Everyone is still really close though so I'm not worried about this. At least there is no worry that she will slip out of the top ten. She always seems to do worse at night and I don't know why :/ 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See now Miley is #9 when she was #7 an hour ago, it's such a mess atm I need Applause to leap frog these songs and space out away from them

Also Counting Stars is 59p which I didn't realise

Yeah, Counting Stars has been 59p for ages now.

Can anyone tell me how's Wrecking Ball doing in the UK? Or if it has been released there? :huh: Pretty please? :hor:

It hasn't been released. We only got WCS in August :toofloppy:

Yeah, Counting Stars has been 59p for ages now.

It hasn't been released. We only got WCS in August :toofloppy:

What :dead: I don't understand the different release dates :huh:

What :dead: I don't understand the different release dates :huh:

It happens a lot in the UK and I'm still not sure why. For example, Roar only came out last week and Berzerk isn't going to be released until the beginning of October.

It happens a lot in the UK and I'm still not sure why. For example, Roar only came out last week and Berzerk isn't going to be released until the beginning of October.

Wait I thought this was an unique case :rip: It's messing up the releases. When was Applause released?

Wait I thought this was an unique case :rip: It's messing up the releases. When was Applause released?

Applause was released on the same day as everywhere else. Gaga always releases same day, she seems to be one of the only major stars to do so :shrug:

Well if Applause stays top 10 this week we're lucky.

Im fine with 5 weeks, I just want it to hang around the top 40 until the album is released.

I think she will stay top ten easy this week. I mean it's only Tuesday and she's still got the A-List to benefit from as the days go by. I think she will be fine :)

StrawberryBlond

I can't believe how well Atlas is doing. Since when did songs from soundtracks start cracking the top ten? This is really annoying me now as 4 songs in the top 10 have already hit #1 (some of them for several weeks), so they've achieved the ultimate, yet radio still keeps playing them, so that new songs can't break through and be given a chance. Gaga's sitting at #10, desperately trying to kickstart her new era with a bang, meanwhile other artists who have already had #1's or had their biggest peak weeks ago are still sitting very comfortably in the top ten, still getting tons of radio support. Most offensively, a song from a soundtrack is doing better than a lot of lead singles. It's the same sort of sentiment I feel when charity singles start flooding the charts around Christmas or football themes start flooding the charts around the World Cup. There are genuine artists trying to get their eras started and their career potentially rests on getting a lead single into the top 10, but radio doesn't care about that. They just want their favourites to hang around in the top 10 for infinity. With this new radio support, Gaga should be sitting at #6. That miniscule difference between #10-#6 is ridiculous and it's killing me to know that's all that's in it. Miley had her #1 weeks ago, Coldplay's new song isn't a single from an album so it doesn't matter if it flops and Lana is also not going to peak any higher, so can't radio just drop them and concentrate on the biggest pop artist's in the world's lead single? No way would Rihanna or Katy get this unfair treatment.

I can't believe how well Atlas is doing. Since when did songs from soundtracks start cracking the top ten? 

oh i don't know.... since bond movies? since purple rain? since the bodyguard? since titanic? since moulin rouge? 

like, what kind of question is that

Won't the whole pre-order thing really hurt Roar's second week? Her VMA's, initial release, promo and music video boost is all in one since it just got release and has been on preorder since Aug 12.

Archived