💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

YM@S #10 in the midweeks. Won't even be top ten by Sunday. And some thought she would threaten Gaga, let alone Katy lol

Not up to date but this is it

"Katy Perry is heading for her third UK No 1 single with Roar outselling its next six rivals combined.

The Virgin single had sold 102,677 copies this week up to the close of business on Tuesday, according to Official Charts Company data, four-and-a-half times as many as its nearest rival Burn by Ellie Goulding and more than the collective totals of the songs sitting between positions 2 and 6 in the midweeks."

So basically 102k this week so far excluding yesterday and today.

geez.....

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthisway51

And Katy is definitely going to be #1 next week. I would have thought We Can't Stop would start falling soon, but it's actually not sold as much as I thought (only about 270,000 copies) so it might last a while. Other than that, not much is moving... Gaga needs proper promo in the UK.

not surprising, gaga needs to do promo here, the itunes festival isnt enough :nails:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

it looks like Applause will struggle to stay in the top 10 next week.

Remember it's A-listed so from Monday (hopefully) R1 will start spinning it a lot more than they have been doing.

not surprising, gaga needs to do promo here, the itunes festival isnt enough :nails:

at least she has done some promo. and after the BTW era we know that not everything is working there. she must choose where to do promo better.

Remember it's A-listed so from Monday (hopefully) R1 will start spinning it a lot more than they have been doing.

Beeing A-listed has so much impact?

at least she has done some promo. and after the BTW era we know that not everything is working there. she must choose where to do promo better.

Beeing A-listed has so much impact?

For some artists, yup

Congrats to Katy, I wouldn't worry about Gaga yet. She'll be returning to the UK obviously for more promo besides the X Factor.

Congrats to Katy, I wouldn't worry about Gaga yet. She'll be returning to the UK obviously for more promo besides the X Factor.

I think we will have the second single by then.

I think we will have the second single by then.

Hopefully it will help Applause to strike again. I'm far away from the illusion of Applause going #1 anywhere. I just hope it stays in the top 10.

SomethingMore

5th week in top 10 seems unlikely now :( But hopefully some songs will fall and she will stay at #9/#10. 

+ its A-listed on radio, that should also help.

5th week in top 10 seems unlikely now :( But hopefully some songs will fall and she will stay at #9/#10. 

New releases from Eminem and Example on Sunday though.

GagaMyBlood95

I think she will stay, idk, the radio's are picking her finally...We'll see

On Buzzjack they say that in today's mids Gaga is a non-mover, so I assume they mean since last week and not Wednesday because they have Drake positioned at #6. So she's currently at #7 officially. I expect Miley is at #8 and they will swap places by Sunday.

Oh, and Katy has so far sold 131k

Archived