Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" garnered 10.5m views in 24 hours!

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

That is amazing she is 4 and only 0.2 million views away from 2. Maybe the telephone continue video can brake the record?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJ Holland

She'll break it when the Paparazzi/Telephone trilogy is completed. Old stans/fans will come back for it.

Yup, there's always next time

:classy:

PoshLife

just used this title to clear everything up... not to frame it negatively! 

I know, I was just using the title as an example of how we've all been focusing on whether it is/isn't number one as opposed to just celebrating we have a beautiful video that definitely did well. :hug:

Economy

@melbhawker doubtful!

If its a continuation it will probably also be a mini-vid like paparazzi and telephone

Its difficult for long videos to get more than 5 to 7 million a day cause fans wont repeat it as often!

MelbHawker

Do you honestly think a music video that will in all likelihood be 8+ minutes long beat a music video less than four minutes long? :noparty:

If she hypes the **** out of it / goes all out for it / lets people know that it's the last episode of the story / collab / trailers / countdown .. Yep.

Sudarshana

well, this is really impressive

only means we should try better with the next one :)

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

I never expected her to beat the record and this passes my expectations. I thought maybe 4 million.

Congrats GaGa  :clap:  too bad she was so close to #2. 

Levine

Great numbers! I'm actually happy.

That said, Applause is the best video in that top4 ihihihihhi

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived