💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Fan recreates the "Born This Way Ball" (WATCH NOW)

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant... :laughga:  I mean great for his creativity and imagination but calling it the BTWB Clone...  a grip of songs are missing, he doesn't know alot of the lyrics, For god sakes he cant even sing bad Romance right..... Its just a hotmess but if he enjoyed it than great for him.

exoskeleton123

I feel like it's kind of mean for people in the fanbase to laugh at him. If anyone, we shouldn't be making these... Comments. We should be congratulating him on his bravery. He obviously put a lot of effort into it.

This ya'll can be bullies

geopang

Hahahaha oh my lord. I understand he put heart and effort into it, but i just cant... This is hysterical to me: the vocals, costumes, and the wrong lyrics. Im sorry, but its just soooo sad how funny this is. I hope he wasnt serious about this but it is what it is.

Plus, he uses my hair acoustic instrumental, and doesnt even credit me. Like what the f--k... Im gonna have to contact him and resolve this bullsh-t

Hahahaha oh my lord. I understand he put heart and effort into it, but i just cant... This is hysterical to me: the vocals, costumes, and the wrong lyrics. Im sorry, but its just soooo sad how funny this is. I hope he wasnt serious about this but it is what it is.

Plus, he uses my hair acoustic instrumental, and doesnt even credit me. Like what the f--k... Im gonna have to contact him and resolve this bullsh-t

force him to take this **** down please

thanks

geopang

OMG!... He actually used my audio for Marry The Night keytar solo... I didn't even get credit for it.

Exactly, he uses my hair acoustic instrumental, and doesnt even credit me....... Wtf. He puts another channel name instead of mine

Archived