Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause debut at #6 on Hot 100

Gerrard174

Featured Posts

I can deal with this. I don't need a No. 1, but a top 3 or 5 next week would be good.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

12 out of her 13 singles sent to radio in the U.S have went Top 10.
Queen.

I can deal with this. I don't need a No. 1, but a top 3 or 5 next week would be good.

Top 5 next week is almost guaranteed with better radio play, better streaming, and just a bit less sales.

100percent

Remembering how the flop single "You and I" (at least we predict it as flop while gaga released it as single) rise to #6 after the VMA performance!!!
Applause should get the #1 SPOT after VMA!!!

So at the moment it's DEBUT is on par with the peaks of Yoü and I and Paparazzi, as well as being higher than Judas and Marry The Night. 

AgusPop

We can officially declare Applause a hit....

somewhere Marry The Night cowers in a corner and sobs... :troll:

This was honestly the best possible outcome on this.. It's started the era very strong.. anything in the Top 10 for a debut is a pretty big deal. There's not much airplay difference in 1-10. The video and streams will really push it up next week.. maybe up to #2 or #3 

:worship:

It doesn't need to go number 1 but I hope it stays in the top 10 for a long time! :party:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

This is a lead single, it should be inevitable that it would do well. #6 is alright, but it's definitely not strong. A bit of a reach.

phoenixxx

Yees! Next week it will climb thanks to video.

Robin gets his 11 consecutive week at #1 :legend:

Robin Thicke is a misogynistic dick

SMILE2NE1

it will go up. it's only starting to get noticed.

feels like just dance to me, except this time it won't take 52 weeks to hit number one

EdgeOfRomance

the edge of glory had a better debut. and it wasnt a first single even+ didnt have any time squere promo, and music video

why is america sooooooo stupidddddddddDD? the song is not flopping i know its not, but still 

why isnt the song is as big as we all expected (a month ago)?

bcuz once and for all the GP is and will never be here for Applause...

HausOfMiklaus

Robin Thicke is a misogynistic dick

Got that right.

This is a lead single, it should be inevitable that it would do well. #6 is alright, but it's definitely not strong. A bit of a reach.

Unfortunately, that's what I'm thinking too. All I can do now is think positive that the song will climb the charts once the VMAs hit. If that doesn't do it, at least we got an epic video.  :pawsup:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived