Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW: DAILY MAIL, Applause Music Video Reviews Thread

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
electrichapel

I think its her BEST music video EVER! I love the choreography and her looks! AMAZING!!!  :excited2:  :party:  :worship:

The Pop Princess :flutter:

The last one tho :Chica: I didn't think of Human Nature....and Gaga does look good in that hands outfit

Hah, that fake reviewer from Examiner previously groveled about Gaga's greatness and Madonna's horridness... Now she's doing the opposite. Seriously, that website and its fake reviewers are gold.

boysboysboys

SPIN needs some serious dick. When will they ever just step back and enjoy?

AgusPop

Did anyone post the Vanity Fair review? It's definitely positive, and VF is very reputable! 

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/08/lady-gaga-smile-applause-video

Amazing  :clap:

"The smiles of Lady Gaga.: When was the last time we saw a smiley Lady Gaga video? I can tell you; I just re-watched all of them. It was in 2009, with ññ‚¬Å“Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say),ññ‚¬"

I dunno. Most of these are just playing spot-the-reference without actually commenting on quality. And several of them that do seem sort of indifferent, even if they respect the craftsmanship.

TSUNAMI

I dunno. Most of these are just playing spot-the-reference without actually commenting on quality. And several of them that do seem sort of indifferent, even if they respect the craftsmanship.

It's all we got so far :ohwell:

I will update the OP as soon as I get/find new material :)

It's all we got so far :ohwell:

I will update the OP as soon as I get/find new material :)

I hope a couple really positive reviews show up. Lol, it's actually totally middle-of-the-pack, in my opinion, compared to the rest of her videos, but I'm SO over this Gaga backlash that's been going around. That's why Virtel's defense of her from the Backlot was so refreshing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived