Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interview Database-ARTPOP ERA [Updated w/10/16 + 10/17 Radio Intervs]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

Ok I just updated the OP.  Tell me what is missing as school has got me really busy and it's hard to keep everything up to date.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
EGOT2027

Hey guys.  

Once again the OP has been updated.  Tell me if anyone notices any mistakes or missing interviews.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
EGOT2027

THE OP HAS BEEN UPDATED AGAIN. It's been a while so if I am missing something please post it.

• 2 weeks later...

The link to the Berlin interview in her beautiful John Galliano gown is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu1_g8vCI3Y. I think it may be the best of all of the interviews so far about ARTPOP and where she is now in life.  I am sure you know about it, but I had only seen the shorter version. How long have you been on here? Thank you so much for the  Do you need any help getting more recent interviews? I think you are waiting for the audio? Also, I don't know how to follow up and get this message. I have actually never gone on here and posted a question on someone's thread. I don't even know what a thread is. Maybe you can send me the answer to my tumblr? irkajavasdream.tumblr.com or twitter: @irkajavasdream until I know where to find my answer? I realize that this site is the answer to my question: Where can I find fans who want to discuss Gaga in detail? I had forgotten about the fansites! I go on twitter and tumblr, and am so limited....now I remember why I loved them so much. Still, i never went on these forums. This is where I can find people who want to sit and chat...a--lyze her in more ways than just how she looks. The interview I sent you above is so significant and seriously, if people heard this they would understand her so much better...and stop hating her!! 

also...

ladyxgaga tumblr updates faster than any site. But I am silly I forgot how much more in depth this site, and others, can be. I guess each type of social network has its advantages. Also, the fans on here care about Gaga, not just her images. Thanks for reading..xoxoxoxoxoo

ps can you recommend any links to parts of this site that help a newcomer? I must spend much more time here. What do you like best about it, and what other sites do you find of value, and why. Thank you so so much!! Irkajava.

Archived