Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Mine tbh :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BertGlamGa

GAGA, if you're lurking GGD, PLEASE make the shirt a separate item!!!

This.  I really badly want that shirt, and I'm buying the physical CD irl.

I guess I'm going to have to cancel my iTunes preorder for the deluxe when it comes out.

You won't have to cancel anything. iTunes doesn't charge you for the pre-order, they just send you a reminder to download it when it's released.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

You won't have to cancel anything. iTunes doesn't charge you for the pre-order, they just send you a reminder to download it when it's released.

By default it downloads automatically when you log on to iTunes. If you don't turn that off you're screwed.

Also a few days after the album actually comes out, if you haven't downloaded it manually, you still get charged. I learned that the hard way. At least the album in that situation was cheapest on iTunes.  :sweat:

Also, pretty sure the "deluxe" just means deluxe package. The album looks the same in the standard/deluxe packages.

DontDoubtDavid

im confused. it's for ARTPOP, right? then why are there photos of applause?

MelbHawker

lol.. 

If people think it's expensive, then don't buy it. Queen needs to make her money. I would gladly pay $30.00 for a Gaga album; it's totally worth it.

By default it downloads automatically when you log on to iTunes. If you don't turn that off you're screwed.

Also a few days after the album actually comes out, if you haven't downloaded it manually, you still get charged. I learned that the hard way. At least the album in that situation was cheapest on iTunes.  :sweat:

Also, pretty sure the "deluxe" just means deluxe package. The album looks the same in the standard/deluxe packages.

Good to know. Thank you for the information. :)

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

spicemuncher

I don't think there's a Deluxe edition of the album, otherwise, that would have been made available on digital outlets for preorders.

I think it's like this:

"Standard edition" = standard bundle = ARTPOP + lithograph

"Deluxe edition" = deluxe bundle = ARTPOP + lithograph + t-shirt

ARTPOP is the same in both bundles. I'm pretty sure it would have given more info if it were a deluxe version of the CD.

Lumiere

Swear I saw a better version of the Tshirt on little monsters where the whole face covered the Tshirt - no white - no writing

mCaabEb.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived