💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Just Some Love for Gaga (Gaga, we know you lurk so please read!)

PoshLife

Featured Posts

Logan

I love you Gaga. You have survived fame and darkness for years, and we've been here to support you the whole way. Never feel alone because you are with us in our hearts. Surround yourself with friends and family, and you shall always be safe. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Gaga, 
Firstly you have nothing to apologise for! Secondly, Don't worry about Perez. One day, he will be nothing but an ugly patch on your canvas that you can paint over and make beautiful again. Stay strong through this and continue to be the amazing role model for victims of bullying that you have always been. Remember, Perez is the bully and the bully is a victim in a sense too because of the twisted events they must have gone through to feel the need to bully others so don't harbor negative feelings towards him and feed his stache of hatred. Stay above him and stay  the strong, outgoing and dedicated woman we know you to be. Forever sending love to you - Sean  :hug:

Gatlyn

Dear Gaga,

Perez only wants to knock you down because you're 100 levels above him. Don't worry about that fame-hungry parasite. You're the world's biggest pop star and more people know all the lyrics to your songs than people have heard of Pigrez. Could he ever get a thread full of hundreds of nice letters in a massive forum dedicated to him? No way!

Tomorrow everyone will marvel at your new video and be on YOUR side. That sad person will get what's coming to him!

Little Monsters love you soo so much.

Love,

Gatlyn (@gatlyn)

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Dear Gaga,

If you ever see this I just want you to remember that for every example of hate that is projected into this cruel, visceral world, you have given a million of messages of love, acceptance and happiness. In my lowest moments it is you who I think of, you I strive to make proud, and you that inspires me.

Please check out my artwork that is inspired by you and Helen Green, I love you both very much www.facebook.com/haydencrispartwork

I love you, always remember that.

Your 13 year old British Monster,

Hayden :)

Gaga,

After years of being here for your fans now its time for us to be here for you. We love you, never ever forget. forget whatever negativity is around you and surround yourself with positive things. Don't listen to the haters, what goes around comes around and sooner or later they'll have to pay the price.

Stay strong :hug:

crownlessking

Dear Gaga,

I love you so much, my angel. I hope that you stay safe... Monsters are worried about you. Please be safe. Know that you are better than him - you are just trying to spread a positive message. We love you so much and want you to know we're all here, supporting you, every single day.

Love and smiles in our eyes,

- Crownlessking

TroubleClef

Dear Gaga,

I hope that this whole situation gets resolved. I feel very badly for you that you have to go through this on a daily basis. I love you and I am excited to hear new music!

Keepin Good things in mind!

gagalovesme

Gaga,

Don't worry about the ignorant people around you who are just using you for their own selfish reasons because of jealousy. We'll always support you no matter what, just carry on living your life in the usual, fabulous way, making cracking music that we all enjoy. Nothing else matters but the music  :pawsup:

GreenEyes

We all care about you and love you Gaga, who needs that one hater when you have a million of us who love you? :hug: 

Love you Gaga :hug:  :pawsup:

Bambino

I love you Gaga. I hope you and your family and everyone around you is safe. Remember, you have saved the lives of millions, you can't be go back right now. Stay strong :pawsup: Let the hate eat up his entire pathetic life. Keep spreading love and positive energy :heart:

I know it's easier said than done, but remain focused and forever keep in mind what's important and what isn't. We're always here for you and I love you xo

Gaga, we love you.

REMEMBER, even the haters can't get you out of their heads and that proves you are doing something RIGHT <3

Stay strong XX ♥

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Remember MLK saying people should be judged by the content of their character.   You have wonderful content and strength of character.  Haters don't, and will not be judged well.  They will be remembered for hate, you will be remembered for love.  Forget about them, they are not worth your time or thoughts.  Know that millions of people love you for the person you are.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived